Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

The positive thing is that this couple(i assume they were a true couple)looked perfectly regular,just like couples as Martina&Alberto etc.Probrably is harder to find people like this in oposite to the bunch of performers they have in Spain.But honestly if they open at least(minimal of minimals)two regilar couples places till end of year then would be aceptable enought.

couples with a life would be nice,these couples that have maybe one guest a year never have a party get boring quick

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Finaly some oficial info..they are away for family reasons and expected return is june 20.Bad reopening,after one day they go away two,three days.The good thing is that they will return and we will be able to see more of her.I only ask them yo have friends in house and to act as normal as possible,they seem a regular couple,so even with this rough start i am glad they didnt leaved for good.More to come after june 20.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

On vacation till 20. June. Not the best start for a new couple.

1 hour ago, franklin said:

Unusually detailed news announcement from RLC.  Maybe they've realised that keeping subscribers properly informed pays off. 🙄

Incredibly amateurish. 🤐

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

couples with a life would be nice,these couples that have maybe one guest a year never have a party get boring quick

Yes that my wish also,a regular couple is great but if they dont recieve friends etc is boring after a while and not a goid reflection real life in cams.Hopefuly this couple willnrecieve friends like for exemple happens in carla house nowdays.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Yes that my wish also,a regular couple is great but if they dont recieve friends etc is boring after a while and not a goid reflection real life in cams.Hopefuly this couple willnrecieve friends like for exemple happens in carla house nowdays.

Hey Ze have you deserted VH or ain't the tits big enough for you lately 😁

Just now, Robwin said:

Hey Ze have you deserted VH or ain't the tits big enough for you lately 😁

Still have subscription to vh but very little interesting stuff there nowdays my friend.And the latest houses being cam pros doesnt help lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I miss the Russian house couples and even the girls apts they at least would have parties and lots of guests

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with what you said except for the couples having sex part and Jasmin rubbing one out....I don't watch guy/girl sex and I didn't see Jasmin rubbing one out.  To be totally honest here, once I have seen a girl shower or masturbate a couple times, that's more than plenty for me.........NEXT!!

I guess there is more variety in Chaturbate, thanks for sharing in your thread 😏

3 hours ago, franklin said:

Unusually detailed news announcement from RLC.  Maybe they've realized that keeping subscribers properly informed pays off. 🙄

Guess they wanted to make the announcement publicly instead of just sending me an email to my previous email--see middle of page 8 in this thread

30 minutes ago, moos54 said:

At least that leaves RLC two more days to resolve all of these streaming issues definitively or adjust the sensitivity of the cameras once and for all before the couple is back

They didn't do it in the months Hakeem had the place, or in the time before this couple moved in, and you naively think they're going to do in the next two days...? Ok....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They didn't do it in the months Hakeem had the place, or in the time before this couple moved in, and you naively think they're going to do in the next two days...? Ok....

don't worry, i'm not naive and i know very well they're not going to do anything
like many I sent them an email during Hakeem's participation and that didn't solve anything

• Like 1