Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

For now seems another failure couple in line with prior ones Asia&hakeem.Starting to put this dude in same league as cave man demid🤣.

I remember after dasha and demid were already in RLC and having open sex then one day he decided they were going to hide under the blankets for a year or so ,im guessing on the amount of time I just know it was quite awhile though

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I remember after they were already in RLC and having open sex then one day he decided they were going to hide under the blankets for a year or so ,im guessing on the amount of time I just know it was quite awhile though

One year..think youre being to kinde my friend.Was for at least a couple of years or more.But at least in first times they were pretty regular.Lots of visits,friends in house also.Now we have this things😅.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

One year..think youre being to kinde my friend.Was for at least a couple of years or more.But at least in first times they were pretty regular.Lots of visits,friends in house also.Now we have this things😅.

they had that pretty blonde with nice tits that apt sat for them she was not shy

• Upvote 1

so these two have had actual sex if that's what you call what they did on the couch once then one attempt in the bedroom and that's it the whole time they have been here so are they having sex off cam or do they just not have sex very often 

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so these two have had actual sex if that's what you call what they did on the couch once then one attempt in the bedroom and that's it the whole time they have been here. 1. so are they having sex off cam? or 2.  do they just not have sex very often ?

1. No    2. yes  😐

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

so these two have had actual sex if that's what you call what they did on the couch once then one attempt in the bedroom and that's it the whole time they have been here so are they having sex off cam or do they just not have sex very often 

They had sex 4 times. 2 on the couch and 2 in the bed. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday of last week.

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

They had sex 4 times. 2 on the couch and 2 in the bed. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday of last week.

and if i am not wrong, three of them were undercovers and the one on the couch wasn't fully covered or atleast they tried to cover it fully there too, the only time you see them without undercovers during sex is when pepik has to cum on Eliska 

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

they had that pretty blonde with nice tits that apt sat for them she was not shy

Was one of Stan(or watever was dude name)girlfriends,indeed very atractive woman,pretty face and nice large breats,also a bunch of other actrative guests girls.