Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

So, looking from the cam-2 view, the bathroom is off to the left of the bird cage, the bedroom is straight ahead, the "work" room is off to the right, right outside the bedroom, and the so-called "living room" is behind cam-2 on the lower level.  But I haven't quite figured out where the entrance door is located, unless it is off to the right when you are coming out of the bedroom.  

Indeed a truly bizarre floor plan.  Why the bathroom is off of the elevated kitchen and not nearer to the bedroom is baffling.  And that elevated kitchen - I see lots of opportunities for Kira to stub her poor toes.  Thank goodness that "hall" is as big as it is, otherwise all of their shtuff would never have fit in the rest of it.  And yes, as some have said, it looks like they are on the ground floor, based on the view from cam-3.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Butch and Sundance will be the only ones who utilize the "living room" couch, to look out the window LOL.  I can't wait to see the VH version of the floorplan once they get around to posting it.  

The living room is in an open sollution with the kitchen, in a sort of L-shape. The entrance door is on cam 10. From there you can see into the kitchen. If you look at cam 3, the hall is out the door on the right.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The living room is in an open sollution with the kitchen, in a sort of L-shape. The entrance door is on cam 10. From there you can see into the kitchen. If you look at cam 3, the hall is out the door on the right.

Yes I know the entrance is cam-10, but on cam-10, the door to the apt is wide open.  In the view from cam-3, the door on the right is almost closed.  How can that reconcile?  

wideopen.JPG

closed.JPG

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Jesus H Christ, you ain't kiddin!  I counted 2 chicken sammiches, 2 Big Macs, a 6 piece nugget, a 20 piece nugget, only 1 container of fries (odd), some kind of ice cream or parfait, and some drinks.  And now all that's left is 1 Big Mac and the 20 piece nuggets!  Our girls must have been H U N G R Y!!!  It looked like it was some kind surprise treat for Nina, because she was thrilled as she pulled each item out of the bags, and then being quite lovey with Kira post-feast.  There's no way I could've eaten as much of that crap as only one of them did!  

Maybe I'm being picky, or it's just an American thing, but I wish they would refrigerate their leftovers sooner, rather than letting them sit around for hours and hours.  We've all seen B&S help themselves to the open pizza and sushi cartons in the past.  Not to mention botulism or whatever bacteria can form on food sitting around at room temp while they take a post-feast nap.  

They should be in for a good healthy dump in a few hours or a couple days of constipation.   :biggrin:

• Haha 5

Just now, StnCld316 said:

They should be in for a good healthy dump in a few hours or a couple days of constipation.   :biggrin:

Or a heart attack.  That crap is nasty.  But apparently McRussianald's is an aphrodisiac!!!  🤩 

aphro.JPG

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Yes I know the entrance is cam-10, but on cam-10, the door to the apt is wide open.  In the view from cam-3, the door on the right is almost closed.  How can that reconcile?  

Look again!

bandicam 2020-07-01 02-18-05-257_LI.jpg

bandicam 2020-07-01 02-18-46-177_LI.jpg

bandicam 2020-07-01 02-18-27-312_LI (2).jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Look again!

Okay, I get the correlation of the steps to the kitchen and the framed pics on the pillar on your pics 2 & 3, but how to explain why the door in pic 1 looks nearly closed, not wide open like in pic 2.  Or maybe my spatial coordination isn't what it used to be LOL.  Nevertheless, this is one odd shaped apartment.  

1 minute ago, sturmchaser said:

Okay, I get the correlation of the steps to the kitchen and the framed pics on the pillar on your pics 2 & 3, but how to explain why the door in pic 1 looks nearly closed, not wide open like in pic 2.  Or maybe my spatial coordination isn't what it used to be LOL.  Nevertheless, this is one odd shaped apartment.  

The door is open, at abot 100 degrees. Here I've put a line at the threshold in both pictures.

1171893563_bandicam2020-07-0102-18-46-177_LI(2).thumb.jpg.ea6e117544fdd63f0988a54f3fbf631c.jpg1908952941_bandicam2020-07-0102-18-05-257_LI(2).thumb.jpg.508817518bdeb88d16726f4727173169.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

The door in pic 1 is open you can see the exposed hinge as it opens into the hall way as shown on pic 2.

• Like 3

No doubt all will be clear when the plan eventually appears. Never have understood why these plans are not available straight away as VH obviously knew where they were going when they left the last apartment.?