Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

12 minutes ago, refazer said:

you should go to the UN Security Council or the International Court in The Hague

No I just want equal conditions for all people on tbe site. And not people manipulating statistics. 

• Haha 1

mettre un ordinateur A sur un site et un 

il y a 13 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

No I just want equal conditions for all people on tbe site. And not people manipulating statistics. 

putting a computer A on one site and a computer B on another is manipulating statistics ??? Relax, it's just entertainment. Who tells you that friends of other participants do not do the same thing.

• Thanks 1

Awww! C'mon folks give them a break!  They chose the apartment, it's good enough for them and as we can see, they are perfectly happy there.

Camera positions will always be contentious, that will never change, but I'm sure they do their best.

As for staying there.  Almost certainly on a 6 month lease/contract, so they're unlikely to move anytime soon.  Though they could get everything settled down and move someone else into the apartment.  Though that is mere conjecture.

Let's all just settle down and enjoy what they give us.   Because as we've all just witnessed, we do really miss them when they are not on VH 😃

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Awww! C'mon folks give them a break!  They chose the apartment, it's good enough for them and as we can see, they are perfectly happy there.

Camera positions will always be contentious, that will never change, but I'm sure they do their best.

As for staying there.  Almost certainly on a 6 month lease/contract, so they're unlikely to move anytime soon.  Though they could get everything settled down and move someone else into the apartment.  Though that is mere conjecture.

Let's all just settle down and enjoy what they give us.   Because as we've all just witnessed, we do really miss them when they are not on VH 😃

Contracts in Russia for appartements are very often for one month and renew automatically when you pay the rent for next month...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, refazer said:

mettre un ordinateur A sur un site et un 

putting a computer A on one site and a computer B on another is manipulating statistics ??? Relax, it's just entertainment. Who tells you that friends of other participants do not do the same thing.

When you do that with the purpose of not watching and the only intention is to get them better statistics this is clearly manipulating them. 
It is like singers buying their own music to get better positions in the music billboard charts... 

• Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, jabbath1987 a dit :

Contracts in Russia for appartements are very often for one month and renew automatically when you pay the rent for next month...

so what,

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

I hope this does note sound too crude, but I'm more interested in the contents than the box they come in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

On the evolutionary scale I may have used a rock and flint, but you
were still rubbing two sticks together. :biggrin: :biggrin:

BUT YOU SEE YOU NEEDED MY FIRE TO HEAT UP THE CONTENTS OF YOUR TIN😄👍

• Haha 3