Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I notice that. Gonna change the routine long enough to do a little exhibitionism and maybe rub one out to generate the cam numbers.

Good morning or evening or afternoon Leora fans!

Just out of curiosity, is there a pattern starting to develop with Leora?  Does this mean she will be gone until weee hours of tomorrow morning?

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just out of curiosity, is there a pattern starting to develop with Leora?  Does this mean she will be gone until weee hours of tomorrow morning?

All options are open HF.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Doesn't matter.  I'm finding myself watching GOV Brunhilda.

Man oh man, the things she can do to a watermelon with that tongue.

The beard is a bit of a distraction, though.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Your guess is probably about as good as anyone's hf. But I also believe that to be a pretty good guess. If the recent past is indicative of such, if not tonight, tomorrow night or the next would also be considered real good guesses imo. It has seemed to be that there has been a pattern developing or developed. Good morning by the way.

• Like 1

From what I've noticed for awhile now, amongst all the participants of the project with exception of perhaps two or three of the ones considered couples, the sincerity in relation to genuineness of some of the exhibitions, has lead credence to doubt.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

lecture on, door closed, malia due back about 4pm.   just enough time  for some fun . 

so Leora has taken matters into her own hands huh......i guess that leaves no doubt that nothing will happen between her and Malia tonight because i believe she is pleasing herself to please her viewers so she can go out tonight....could be wrong but that is the way it sounds to me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so Leora has taken matters into her own hands huh......i guess that leaves no doubt that nothing will happen between her and Malia tonight because i believe she is pleasing herself to please her viewers so she can go out tonight....could be wrong but that is the way it sounds to me.

Gee hf, for someone who doesn't actually view something occurring, your opinions of something seem to make alot of sense at times. Of course it doesn't afterall take a rocket scientist to decipher what may make some sense, and what may not, out of what may get mentioned concerning any certain matter. 🙂