Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well folks, I think I'm gonna go watch some paint dry for awhile rather than what's going on there once again. I'll check back later. 😏

well plan i do the same

Just now, RdKing said:

and on the phone

yes that phone is a thing but that is also a drama with the GOV girls, only the ordinary apartments with normal couples do not seem to have a problem with it

• Like 1

A visual indicator that something significant seems to have changed in the relationship between Leora and Malia is the frequency that Malia is "uninvited" to Leoras room by the closed door. We can recall that I first posted that Leora had never visited Malia's room several months ago. Immediately after, Leora went to Malia's room and stayed about thirty seconds. Since then, Leora has entered Malia's doorway only a couple of times for a brief moment that I have observed. I don't know what it means yet...just making the observation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

A visual indicator that something significant seems to have changed in the relationship between Leora and Malia is the frequency that Malia is "uninvited" to Leoras room by the closed door. We can recall that I first posted that Leora had never visited Malia's room several months ago. Immediately after, Leora went to Malia's room and stayed about thirty seconds. Since then, Leora has entered Malia's doorway only a couple of times for a brief moment that I have observed. I don't know what it means yet...just making the observation. 

Omg the world is going to end because Leora didn't go to Malia's room and stay. Everybody run for the hills.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Omg the world is going to end because Leora didn't go to Malia's room and stay. Everybody run for the hills.

what people don't make up, both give and take space, which is only good

6 minutes ago, philo said:

has donald trump hacked your account? 

• Haha 2