Val (2020) Part #1

Just In

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, budda said:

Val wore sexy underwear.
She certainly didn't do it to cook but to excite Marcus who, however, prefers videogames...
This apt. could become one of the best in VH if Val threw Marcus out forever.

val.thumb.jpg.af375ae58b7e6578e2bc4cbc2fbd4245.jpg

that must be a very interesting video game 😃

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

And i am pretty sure she's wearing this for viewers not for him 😁

Noooooo you can't be serious, why on earth would you think that Moos? :biggrin: could be clickbait i suppose, oh whoops, what have i said :biggrin:

2 hours ago, budda said:

This apt. could become one of the best in VH if Val threw Marcus out forever.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This has already happened. The result - she slept, watched TV, left the apartment all days. Actions - 0. All three loafers' apartments should be closed. So far, only one is being closed.😒

P.S. I would be burnt with shame if in my normal job I went all way to full trash level as Alex and Lina. And I would have quit my job long before the bottom was broken.😣 In fact, from best and constantly rotated Alex&Lina apartments in project, came to 3 apartments with idlers (soon 2).

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This has already happened. The result - she slept, watched TV, left the apartment all days. Actions - 0. All three loafers' apartments should be closed. So far, only one is being closed.😒

P.S. I would be burnt with shame if in my normal job I went all way to full trash level as Alex and Lina. And I would have quit my job long before the bottom was broken.😣 In fact, from best and constantly rotated Alex&Lina apartments in project, came to 3 apartments with idlers (soon 2).

Maybe they have other priorities now and do it more likely as hobby now. Just an idea...