Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

6 hours ago, bosco971 said:

The brunette girl is totally submissive, I would even say the slave. She does everything in this house but really everything, even making tea and serving her girlfriend in bed while she was doing other things, serving meals in bed, cleaning out, doing the dishes, etcccccc

It hurts to see a person being abused to this point it's disgusting to see

Its called LOVE

• Like 2

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:
10 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Of course, the English drop the H whereas Scots say the word the way it should be said😄😄👍

He is Scottish, but I was razzing him for the typo where he left out the "H".

Bet you had trouble with that one, didn't you? I thought someone else made the comment and was calling you English. :biggrin: Don't mind me. I'm still playing "ketchup" from my Internet being down for about 18 hours. 😠

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, bosco971 said:

The brunette girl is totally submissive, I would even say the slave. She does everything in this house but really everything, even making tea and serving her girlfriend in bed while she was doing other things, serving the meal in bed, cleaning out, doing the dishes, etcccccc

It hurts to see a person being abused to this point it's disgusting to see

Oh boy, this brings back memories.  I said nearly the exact same thing, what, over 6 years ago, when N&K were still at RLC and I first joined RLC.  I of course immediately locked on to N&K (among a few others), and after watching them for a few months, I became concerned about what I was observing, and even made a post on the RLC forum (now known as "discussed") titled "How Much Abuse Can One Person Take" or something like that.  Then, after some helpful hints from other fans, along with reading the past history in the archives, and continuing to observe them, I began to understand their dynamic.  

It's a strange dynamic some of us may not be familiar with, especially those of us in America, but it definitely is not abuse nor submission nor a master/slave situation.  Continue to watch them, bosco, and you will slowly realize what we mean.  As The Kid succinctly put it - it's LOVE.  I hope you continue observing and eventually you will understand, and become a superfan!  🙂 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Did you ever get the translation?

18 hours ago, hs6127 said:

Obviously it's the Klingon language.

Translates to:

yet there is no power of this ground: but infinite as it is not inappropriate. When a Klingon warrior dies, the Klingon warriors specify, and the Klingon warriors are hunt. I have regretted my coordinates. If I had done so, my lord, I am hurt.

In Scot Gaelic that would be:

gidheadh chan eil cumhachd aig an talamh seo: ach neo-chrìochnach leis nach eil e neo-iomchaidh. Nuair a bhàsaicheas gaisgeach Klingon, bidh gaisgich Klingon a ’sònrachadh, agus tha gaisgich Klingon a’ sealg. Tha mi air aithreachas a dhèanamh airson na co-chomharran agam. Nam biodh mi air sin a dhèanamh, a thighearna, tha mi air mo ghoirteachadh.

• Like 1

I thought at first that this was going to be a romantic movie night with a tub of raspberry ice cream...  

BUT this is not a tub of raspberry ice cream, it is a tub of some kind of fruit that they mix with their tea in their coffee mugs and eat with spoons.  What is this stuff?  

icecream.JPG

noticecream.JPG

2 hours ago, hs6127 said:

Obviously it's the Klingon language.

Hey HS. Right, obviously. How could I have missed that? :angel: :biggrin: I saw this earlier and I swear I thought you were making a joke. I still don't know. Are you being serious? I know there is a Klingon language and, of course, Gaelic, but do you speak them or did you find a way to translate them or are you just joking? Fess up.

23 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Hey HS. Right, obviously. How could I have missed that? :angel: :biggrin: I saw this earlier and I swear I thought you were making a joke. I still don't know. Are you being serious? I know there is a Klingon language and, of course, Gaelic, but do you speak them or did you find a way to translate them or are you just joking? Fess up.

Oh ye of little faith, how could anyone possibly make that up?  LOL

Put the original text in to the Klingon Translator here and maybe you will become a true believer.

WWW.TRANSLATOR.EU

Klingon is something very special It was invented by Marc Okrand for movies Star Trek He tried to make a speech, which is

• Like 1