Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

17 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Hi Kid, do you know Nina and Kira often read this forum?

Don't you think there are some things that should be kept private or else they risk create pain?

Just for you I’ve deleted itI didn’t think when I wrote it sorry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Don't you think there are some things that should be kept private or else they risk create pain?

Perhaps they shouldn't read it then if they are that sensitive. They always say you shouldn't listen in to others conversations for exactly that reason. Just a thought.

• Like 2

il y a une heure, jouandomy a dit :

Hi Domy!  As Kid has deleted his original post, it may be prudent for you to delete your relevant post too, as it contains some info that the girls can still read. 

Oh English lesson 1) they risk "creating pain"  is the correct English to use in this instance.  Hope you do not mind me helping you out, because I know how much you doubt your English.  Which is way better than my French. 😁

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Hi Domy!  As Kid has deleted his original post, it may be prudent for you to delete your relevant post too, as it contains some info that the girls can still read. 

Oh English lesson 1) they risk "creating pain"  is the correct English to use in this instance.  Hope you do not mind me helping you out, because I know how much you doubt your English.  Which is way better than my French. 😁

You are right, I have deleted my post.

We know the girls read the forum and they are not "that sensitive", but I think there is no point in spreading things like these.
For the English lessons I accept and appreciate them.
I still find it a shame that Guillaume did not succeed in implanting a civilized language on this island when he invaded it. Tsss...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Perhaps they shouldn't read it then if they are that sensitive. They always say you shouldn't listen in to others conversations for exactly that reason. Just a thought.

Yes as you say. But it's difficult to choose on a forum, anyone can join a conversation ...

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

We know the girls read the forum and they are not "that sensitive", but I think there is no point in spreading things like these.
I still find it a shame that Guillaume did not succeed in implanting a civilized language on this island when he invaded it. Tsss...

Thanks domy for putting me right and if the girls have read it I apologise to them

i hope that is the end of it 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

Indeed he did, it's called English :biggrin:

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Indeed he did, it's called English :biggrin:

Well not really, his Norman patois could not be imposed on the Angles and other Saxons, let alone the Picts of the North. Too bad.😒
Clarification: one of my ancestors was British, he even escaped from the Tower of London after having fought in Culloden alongside Bonnie Prince Charlie and before taking refuge in France. Despite that there is no hard feelings, it is all old.😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 9/28/2020 at 3:45 PM, Le5b0 said:

I don't think ANYONE in the world is particularly happy now.  Covid has a peculier effect on most people, the lack of routine and not being able to do exacly what you want, plus being cooped up at home most of the time can be very depressing and debilitating.

Lot's of people finding it very difficult to cope right now.  In the UK, France and Spain especially, the infection rates are rising faster than they should be.  It is not going to get better anytime soon.😔

'ach yapbe'law' ghu'vam, 'ach yablaHbe'chugh.  mo' tlhIngan SuvwI' muHlu'DI', chonnaQ 'oH.  ngoDvam vIghajbogh vIvuvHa'moHta' 'e' vIchID.  vIpIHchugh, vaj qaSpa' Hoch jI'oy'moH.