Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

Nina must have got out of bed ,it looks like they will be sleeping in  a different bed tonight as sugar duck has gone 

aswell , plus the sewing machine. Has Nina got a night job somewhere. 
Kira and sugar duck waved goodbye as they went out the door.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Nina must have got out of bed ,it looks like they will be sleeping a different bed tonight as sugar duck has gone aswell , plus the sewing machine. Has Nina got a night job somewhere. 
Kira and sugar duck waved goodbye as they went out the door.

You are a sad bunch of guys you know. Meant in the best possible way of course :biggrin:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, camPTY said:

No money for "premium" action.  😢

spacer.png

I have to agree it’s like watching paint dry 

I was hoping for a bit of action in the bedroom but unfortunately Ninas laptop didn’t overheat and catch fire 

due to overwork. the best bit this month is Kira setting up the duvet cover.  
Nina signed what looked like an official document the other day  

I’m wondering if they are setting up another apartment as it must be time to move again 💁

Il y a 3 heures, disneykid a dit :

I’m wondering if they are setting up another apartment

This is a possibility, though I doubt it will be for themselves, they look very comfortable in this apartment now.  Could be it is another "Managed" apartment for them, putting someone else in it.  Time will tell...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

This is a possibility, though I doubt it will be for themselves, they look very comfortable in this apartment now.  Could be it is another "Managed" apartment for them, putting someone else in it.  Time will tell...

It looks like they headed out with cameras and cleaning supplies   My guess us the @Le5b0 is correct and that it is another ""Managed" apartment.   

Clip posted in videos.

• Like 1