Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

I thought at first that this was going to be a romantic movie night with a tub of raspberry ice cream...  

BUT this is not a tub of raspberry ice cream, it is a tub of some kind of fruit that they mix with their tea in their coffee mugs and eat with spoons.  What is this stuff?  

See this article for the story behind the story:  ( missed the raspberries because I was fixated on Kira's sweet cheeks)

WWW.CROSSCULTURALKITCHEN.COM

These are some of my favorite home remedies from growing up in Russia. It’s that time of year when the joy of the holiday season turns into the reality of cold and flu season. When you’re feeling lousy you...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hs6127 said:

Oh ye of little faith, how could anyone possibly make that up?  LOL

Marc Okrand did. :angel: :biggrin: Funny thing is, there was a bunch of blank space beneath your text and I thought that was the end of your post. I didn't see the translator you posted, at first. So, I went and found my own, which turned out to be the one you posted. 🤣

So, this is what I typed in:
"I still don't know what it means, but it's in English and as you said, it was originally Klingon."

And, this was the translation:
"'ach QeylIS vIghoj 'e' vIHar."

LOL!

Then, I checked out the MicrosoftStar translator. It translates dozens of languages, maybe over 100, including Yiddish, Yucatec-Maya and Scots Gaelic. But it gave me the same translation for the above text.

Ceart ma-thà, dè a-nis mun Ghàidhlig? A bheil thu ga bruidhinn no an robh thu dìreach ga eadar-theangachadh?

That doesn't translate to exactly what I typed in, but it's close enough.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Bet you had trouble with that one, didn't you? I thought someone else made the comment and was calling you English. :biggrin: Don't mind me. I'm still playing "ketchup" from my Internet being down for about 18 hours. 😠

You've lost me now buddy,not that that is difficult😀.If I said to you "Harry" is pronounced "Arry" in many parts of England especially London and the South does that make it any clearer😩.In the South West they just talk a load of ollocks😁(not a typo)eh Rob pal👍.As for your playing "ketchup"remark that was a bit saucy😁

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Of course, the English drop the H whereas Scots say the word the way it should be said😄😄👍

No, I wasn't being clear. I replied to the above post thinking someone else had said it and I was letting them know that you are Scottish. Then, I realized it was you who had said it.

29 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

No, I wasn't being clear. I replied to the above post thinking someone else had said it and I was letting them know that you are Scottish. Then, I realized it was you who had said it.

We got there in the end,that's the main thing buddy👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Le5b0 said:

No way!  I value my life too much.  If it's really rude, then I'll be in so much trouble... 😅

Well, you're safe. It wasn't Gaelic after all. It's Klingon and, as it turns out, there's a translator for that and Scots Gaelic and Yiddish and even Yucatec-Maya, if you need it, :biggrin: stars21.com, powered by Microsoft Translator. It translates dozens of other languages, too.

18 hours ago, disneykid said:

Les oiseaux ont-ils mâché le câble de la caméra de la salle de bain?

The answer:
Hi Domi!

not birds, but because of the birds. We often closed the bathroom doors to catch them and the wires were damaged due to being pinched by the door. But nothing, we bought a new wire and now everything is fine!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have noticed lately that the girls or should I now say young ladies  haven’t been having  cuddles in and around 

the apartment of late

Also unless I have missed them but they haven’t made love in the bedroom since 3sept 

maybe away from the camera, only they know that.

iwont say any more in case I get told off again.😂👍

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I have noticed lately that the girls or should I now say young ladies  haven’t been having  cuddles in and around 

the apartment of late

Also unless I have missed them but they haven’t made love in the bedroom since 3sept 

maybe away from the camera, only they know that.

iwont say any more in case I get told off again.😂👍

Wouldn't dream of telling you off :biggrin:

• Haha 1