Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

14 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

You've lost me now buddy,not that that is difficult😀.If I said to you "Harry" is pronounced "Arry" in many parts of England especially London and the South does that make it any clearer😩.In the South West they just talk a load of ollocks😁(not a typo)eh Rob pal👍.As for your playing "ketchup"remark that was a bit saucy😁

Well it's clear to see that he didn't anger you too much to make you see red.😋

• Haha 2

Il y a 11 heures, disneykid a dit :

noticed lately that the girls or should I now say young ladies  haven’t been having  cuddles in and around 

the apartment of late

So you must have missed this then!  Nina waking Kira to have a loving cuddle and a little chat.  It was beautiful.  I know it's never enough for most people, but the Young Ladies, (quite correct in that respect) are not into sex on demand for the benefit of others, they tried that and hated it.  It is simply a true and genuine relationship of a married couple.  Some times it's the little things you do together that mean the most...

2020-10-02 at 05-41-20.png

2020-10-02 at 05-42-21.png

2020-10-02 at 05-43-39.png

2020-10-02 at 05-43-56.png

2020-10-02 at 05-44-33.png

• Like 9

They changed the duvet cover again last night, same as before.  Though this time I think Kira did it on purpose to show off her bum.  Nina was a little bemused by it.  I think she knew there would be another video about it coming soon.

Yep!  I have one, if there is enough interest I'll post it later in the usual place.  Though it is a little more explicit, especially in slow-mo...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

They changed the duvet cover again last night, same as before.  Though this time I think Kira did it on purpose to show off her bum.  Nina was a little bemused by it.  I think she knew there would be another video about it coming soon.

Yep!  I have one, if there is enough interest I'll post it later in the usual place.  Though it is a little more explicit, especially in slow-mo...

The girls need to see this:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

Ah! Ah! Nina attacks the second Lego car, they will soon be able to organize races!🏎️

I was anxiously awaiting this! 

If Lego were to release Nina and Kira race driver action figures, I'm sure they would be a hit.

spacer.png

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, hs6127 a dit :

The girls need to see this:

Nooooooo!  They don't!!!   That will deprive us of a wonderful few minutes of Kira showing her lovely Bum...  🥰

Thankfully it takes longer this way, and we know how impatient Nina can get.  So hopefully, at least for the time being they will continue as is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3