Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

I find the forum to be much more entertaining than the predictable, repetitive, uninspired fare served up in the apartment of late. 

When she's not absent (feeding orphans or volunteering at the all night leper clinic or designing a next generation warp drive or whatever saintly endeavors attributed to her by the Praetorian Guard) she's asleep or serving up a number 3 from the dollar menu. 

I haven't even looked at RLC for a couple of weeks and bet I haven't missed a damned thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, gomer said:

I find the forum to be much more entertaining than the predictable, repetitive, uninspired fare served up in the apartment of late. 

When she's not absent (feeding orphans or volunteering at the all night leper clinic or designing a next generation warp drive or whatever saintly endeavors attributed to her by the Praetorian Guard) she's asleep or serving up a number 3 from the dollar menu. 

I haven't even looked at RLC for a couple of weeks and bet I haven't missed a damned thing.

If you watch RLC you must have a a sub. Leora says Thank you for the support. 😁

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

9 minutes ago, gomer said:

You forgot the animal welfare clinics and the vet help :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gomer said:

😅.Legend says Vatican is preparing to give her "Saint" status.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, gomer said:

Totaly,another one of their boring,repetetive silly shows seems to be hapenning..today scene is the three hours massage fallowed by the 5min masturbation..as always they are having a blast..talking about their sharity works and volunteer in homeless shelters.So beautiful and pure,and better..so so real.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1