Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Delaying the inevitable but you can't blame them for trying.

I think you are right my friend,i understand they want to keep him alive as most time as possible but his heath is so fragile,even to get up its an strugle.I had an dog years ago(he was really old,arround 13,14 years old)and vet sayed he coukd save him but woud be a really big operation and recovering time and if go well he could stay alive from six yo one year at max..i decided to do the best for him..put him sleep.But as i said if m&a decide to try keep him alive its totaly understable because they love him a lot.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think you are right my friend,i understand they want to keep him alive as most time as possible but his heath is so fragile,even to get up its an strugle.I had an dog years ago(he was really old,arround 13,14 years old)and vet sayed he coukd save him but woud be a really big operation and recovering time and if go well he could stay alive from six yo one year at max..i decided to do the best for him..put him sleep.But as i said if m&a decide to try keep him alive its totaly understable because they love him a lot.

I have every respect for you. I have spent about 6500€ for surgery on my Labrador and every € was worth it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

These comments are like a wake.  It seems to me that too many people are writing-off the big dog (some have even stated that it died).  As far as I can ascertain, he's at the vet's.  I checked (Sunday evening) and M&A were laughing and playing with the pup, they didn't look worried or upset, all seems normal.  I think too many are speculating (as usual); yes the dog is elderly, but where there's life there's hope.  For the time being, you have to look on the positive side.  Remember, when people leave their apartments, we don't know where they go or what they're doing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

These comments are like a wake.  It seems to me that too many people are writing-off the big dog (some have even stated that it died).  As far as I can ascertain, he's at the vet's.  I checked (Sunday evening) and M&A were laughing and playing with the pup, they didn't look worried or upset, all seems normal.  I think too many are speculating (as usual); yes the dog is elderly, but where there's life there's hope.  For the time being, you have to look on the positive side.  Remember, when people leave their apartments, we don't know where they go or what they're doing.

How many seconds have you seen M&A today?

2 or 3 seconds???

17 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

Sorry but couldnt agree less,if you watch it westerday,how the dog wasnt moving or responsive for hours,how martina and alberto were crying and sad you would see what many of us seein,they only got happier(probraby reliefe) after they leaved with dog,keft him in vet and return(probrably with the news he would survive),viewers of this house know how fragile the dog health is and when we see him laying,emotless for hours we tought the worst.I mean its an forum even if was some nonsense speculation(that is wasnt)it still would make sense,even for the fact that many of us got usted to see the dog and got some simpaty with him.Thank god seems he is recovering and back to house.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1