Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now I am so sad to see this, I want to believe so bad that the dog is sleeping

I'm glad that I don't have to see it.  When I lost my Beagle, it liked to have killed me!  I haven't replaced her yet because I don't know if I could got through that again with another one.  She was absolutely my best friend and was always one step ahead of me on anything we ever did together.  Dog's literally are an extension of one's family.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm glad that I don't have to see it.  When I lost my Beagle, it liked to have killed me!  I haven't replaced her yet because I don't know if I could got through that again with another one.  She was absolutely my best friend and was always one step ahead of me on anything we ever did together.  Dog's literally are an extension of one's family.

First off I am extremely sorry for your loss, and someone like you knows exactly what they're going through, as far as your experience of losing a pet, but I will probably say your dog was more than a pet, but a family member, and as you said, your best friend

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

HFB there you think like me, I never replaced my Labrador either, but I respect and accept any other decision. Every person deals with it differently.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now I am so sad to see this, I want to believe so bad that the dog is sleeping

"Blacky" is still with us (snoring very loudly). It's never easy to lose a pet, i wish them both strengt in the period to come ;-(

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

First off I am extremely sorry for your loss, and someone like you knows exactly what they're going through, as far as your experience of losing a pet, but I will probably say your dog was more than a pet, but a family member, and as you said, your best friend

Thanks E, like I said in my post...they literally become an extension of one's family.  We did everything together and it's amazing how smart they are, that dog would surprise me day in and day out with how smart she was.  Yes, I cried like a baby when my son buried her on my property on the side of a hill so she could look out across the valley.  I get choked up just thinking about it lol.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

HFB there you think like me, I never replaced my Labrador either, but I respect and accept any other decision. Every person deals with it differently.

You are correct Tuc, everyone deals with the loss of a loved one differently....be it human or pet.  Some replace the pet before the end so that the one that is leaving them can see that they made a good choice for the new pet to take it's place and also to let the one that is leaving know that's it's ok to leave them and go to the pet heaven in the sky.  Good luck to Martina and Alberto in dealing with it all...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are correct Tuc, everyone deals with the loss of a loved one differently....be it human or pet.  Some replace the pet before the end so that the one that is leaving them can see that they made a good choice for the new pet to take it's place and also to let the one that is leaving know that's it's ok to leave them and go to the pet heaven in the sky.  Good luck to Martina and Alberto in dealing with it all...

We have a forest cemetery for animals, there lies my "angels". I have not far there, a walk. M&A will manage that, I am sure they are the good ones.It will give both of them strength with the little "Tacco".

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

We have a forest cemetery for animals, there lies my "angels". I have not far there, a walk. M&A will manage that, I am sure they are the good ones.It will give both of them strength with the little "Tacco".

That's an awesome idea!!  Sorry for your loses Tuc!

• Haha 1

For the moment he is sleeping soundly but that seems to be really the problem because they cannot wake him up, which never feels very good
I too know this feeling, I myself have lost several dogs in my life and it is never easy even if we know from the start that this life together will only be temporary.
It is in these moments when we see all the human kindness that we can have towards our animals

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I cant watch this😔.Anyone that have and like pets know how hard this situation is.So sad.Keep strong Martina&Alberto.We knew this would happn but had hopes it would not be so soon.Rlc please put house MN and give them a couple days of privacy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3