Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

5 hours ago, x192023 said:

i am confused after reading the comments from yesterday

i thought this dog had passed ? is this the same lab ?

No wonder you were confused ... some said the dog had died, some said it was at death's door - they knew nothing, all down to negative speculation.  I suspected differently, I saw M&A's behaviour, they were laughing and playing with the pup; I knew from that, that things weren't as dire as we were being led to believe.

Just as I suspected.  The dog is back home sleeping in his bed.  On Sunday, we were told that the dog had died, others said it was at death's door, it was like a wake, the dog had been totally written-off by some - nothing but idle speculation.  On Sunday evening, a 5-minute check of M&A's was all that was needed, they were laughing and playing with the pup ... that wasn't a couple who were in a state of mourning, or even too worried.  Of course there would be concerns at the back of their mind, as it's an elderly dog.  Where there's life there's hope - let's hope the dog lives as long as possibe.  It's heartening to see people's concern for the animals - but please, less speculation and pessimism. 

7 hours ago, ze81 said:
On 9/27/2020 at 10:43 PM, Scottish Republic said:

These comments are like a wake.  It seems to me that too many people are writing-off the big dog (some have even stated that it died).  As far as I can ascertain, he's at the vet's.  I checked (Sunday evening) and M&A were laughing and playing with the pup, they didn't look worried or upset, all seems normal.  I think too many are speculating (as usual); yes the dog is elderly, but where there's life there's hope.  For the time being, you have to look on the positive side.  Remember, when people leave their apartments, we don't know where they go or what they're doing.

Sorry but couldnt agree less,if you watch it westerday,how the dog wasnt moving or responsive for hours,how martina and alberto were crying and sad you would see what many of us seein,they only got happier(probraby reliefe) after they leaved with dog,keft him in vet and return(probrably with the news he would survive),viewers of this house know how fragile the dog health is and when we see him laying,emotless for hours we tought the worst.I mean its an forum even if was some nonsense speculation(that is wasnt)it still would make sense,even for the fact that many of us got usted to see the dog and got some simpaty with him.Thank god seems he is recovering and back to house.

You were the one who, on Sunday, declared the dog to be 'dead' ... I quote from one of your comments "Give this two their moment of privacy and of goodbye of their old friend that leaved them today.Its hearthbroken to see him laying in floor" ........... WHAT !!!   So, how come on Monday, the dog is back home and sleeping in its bed???  Speculation, off the scale!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

You were the one who, on Sunday, declared the dog to be 'dead' ... I quote from one of your comments "Give this two their moment of privacy and of goodbye of their old friend that leaved them today.Its hearthbroken to see him laying in floor" ........... WHAT !!!   So, how come on Monday, the dog is back home and sleeping in its bed???  Speculation, off the scale!

Not just me,more tought the dog was or could be dead.Like i said prior..the dog was emotionless for hours without reaction,the couple was crying and really sad..without being there..my view was that their dog passed away..even the way that puted him in his "bed" and took him it looked like he was deciesed..its an forum people talk what is hapenning in houses..and make observations based on what they are seing and think could be hapenning..that how any dam forum works.