Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

2 hours ago, daniel_8218 said:

they are coughing. it seems they got coronavirus!

that's bullshit. In Europe it will be autumn even in sunny Barcelona. Not everyone who coughs or has a cold is infected with the Corona virus. Man people, your histeria sucks.
daniel_8218 how can you say she have Corona?
Do you have proof?

4 hours ago, Tuc Diwer said:

that's bullshit. In Europe it will be autumn even in sunny Barcelona. Not everyone who coughs or has a cold is infected with the Corona virus. Man people, your histeria sucks.
daniel_8218 how can you say she have Corona?
Do you have proof?

a lot of people don't have a serious condition. I just guessed. I had corona virus in June. I was coughing for 2 days with a little headach. the virus is different for different people. 

• Like 3

Well, I for one, am very happy to see Lucky so up and around today.  It appears some of his strength has returned.  Here's to the Lab getting as much more out of life as he can!  In Dog Years at least.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Well, I for one, am very happy to see Lucky so up and around today.  It appears some of his strength has returned.  Here's to the Lab getting as much more out of life as he can!  In Dog Years at least.

Must disappoint you, this morning "lucky" puked twice and is only sleeping again. I keep my fingers crossed for M&A&Tacko and hope that "lucky" can still spend happy and painless days.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

At least their dog was very loved the time he was with them,he is a fighter for sure and tries to resist,very hard to say this but sometimes we have to do the right things,as painfull it is for us😔.Its the oposite of being selfish..its the last,biggest act of love for someone we love so much.Some wont understand this,but others will.After watching how their dog is doing this is my honest opinion.I passed for similar situation,very hard to do the right thing.

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

At least their dog was very loved the time he was with them,he is a fighter for sure and tries to resist,very hard to say this but sometimes we have to do the right things,as painfull it is for us😔.Its the oposite of being selfish..its the last,biggest act of love for someone we love so much.Some wont understand this,but others will.After watching how their dog is doing this is my honest opinion.I passed for similar situation,very hard to do the right thing.

I agree with you 100%.
If there is a "reasonable reason" a veterinarian may euthanize an animal when it cannot be saved and thus relieves it from pain and suffering. I think M&A is also very aware of this and they will find the right time. They are both reasonable people. Alberto suffers a lot from this. He does not show it but you can see it in his face. At the moment I would give the dog a few days, maybe even weeks. But this is my personal opinion. I am glad about every day that the 4 can "enjoy".

When I used to swim with my Labrador for 1 hour, he would look at me and "ask" me "was that all". This breed are fighters, you are right. I had to go the hard way too, but always with the thought that my dog does not hurt anymore and does not have to suffer.

15 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

I agree with you 100%.
If there is a "reasonable reason" a veterinarian may euthanize an animal when it cannot be saved and thus relieves it from pain and suffering. I think M&A is also very aware of this and they will find the right time. They are both reasonable people. Alberto suffers a lot from this. He does not show it but you can see it in his face. At the moment I would give the dog a few days, maybe even weeks. But this is my personal opinion. I am glad about every day that the 4 can "enjoy".

When I used to swim with my Labrador for 1 hour, he would look at me and "ask" me "was that all". This breed are fighters, you are right. I had to go the hard way too, but always with the thought that my dog does not hurt anymore and does not have to suffer.

Agree with all you said.We are seing how much love,care and atention the couple is giving to him,is beautiful to see but in many moments also painfull.I think their vet already told them it was an matter of time and probrably the euthanize was talked,like you said i think also they will do the right if its needed,not onky for them but specialy for their pet.

• Like 2