Sina & Jules (2020) Part #3

ashteaduk1

20 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Something is wrong with Sina since this apartment came back online. I remember just before this apartment went offline for months Sina really liked the guest guy, they would cuddle, laugh and had sex all over the place, dunno what's the matter now

Maybe they can't see each other anymore. They live in another place and he had a girlfriend. Sina cries almost every night and has from time to time very long phonecalls. Could be still that guy. But that's just speculating. Jules would tell it to us one day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sina is really weird. She is slowing this place down...

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Something is wrong with Sina since this apartment came back online. I remember just before this apartment went offline for months Sina really liked the guest guy, they would cuddle, laugh and had sex all over the place, dunno what's the matter now

I don't think we all really appreciate the stresses the tenants suffer from having their every move watched by 1000's and then being pulled apart on CC. Many seem to handle it ok in fact too many as some just spend all their time playing to the cams. But it must be very difficult knowing that your earnings depend on satisfying all us pervs and to make us watch them. Then again it's their choice they ain't forced into it, well not that we know anyway ::) In a way i often feel sorry for them.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

I don't think we all really appreciate the stresses the tenants suffer from having their every move watched by 1000's and then being pulled apart on CC. Many seem to handle it ok in fact too many as some just spend all their time playing to the cams. But it must be very difficult knowing that your earnings depend on satisfying all us pervs and to make us watch them. Then again it's their choice they ain't forced into it, well not that we know anyway ::) In a way i often feel sorry for them.

Oh i do feel for tenants when they show emotions like that and for continuous days. I was just reasoning what could be the cause. No way i was questioning her or blaming her or tearing her apart, i would never do that with any tenant

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Oh i do feel for tenants when they show emotions like that and for continuous days. I was just reasoning what could be the cause. No way i was questioning her or blaming her or tearing her apart, i would never do that with any tenant

Me too. It's just sad too see Sina like this.

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Been saying this for years. Also they get burnout. When the gorgeous Lex left VV, she was contacted afterwards by admin as many were curious as to her future. She said that she had to get away from the cams.

• Like 2