Sina & Jules (2020) Part #3

ashteaduk1

8 hours ago, Jawis said:

I know she's not healthy but i still wonder why he won't touch her anymore. This was also the case at the end of the old appartment. 

He said he wanted to tell us but he didn't do it yet. My guess is they broke up a long time ago and only love together to earn some money on the site here...

• Thanks 1

Always sad when a couple we know so well and who we have kept pace with, splits up. Certainly we should not intrude on any private grief. Our respect for them is too great for that.

From a purely selfish voyeuristic perspective it means that the variety of interesting partners should in theory continue. As they say in show business the show must go on provided of course that each partner is still comfortable with such a proposition.

• Like 2

Why have these two come back, more interesting watching paint dry. Just noticed in the archive that they have sina making the bed, if that is the most interesting thing to happen it shows how bad this apt is. Hope no more of George's people come back, I don't think I could manage the excitement!

• Haha 3

Hi @Folivora,  you have been in VH for over 2 years and I can say that you have made a huge contribution to this site.
You have organized very exciting evenings involving single people, couples and showing us all that sex has to offer.
When you returned after a prolonged absence, we all expected that you would resume your usual life, filled with exciting episodes. This has not happened and your life has become flat and monotonous.
Nobody can afford to make any criticisms but it is legitimate to wonder what happened. Not having a direct answer from you, everyone thinks everything: couple crisis, illness, fatigue, routine, etc.
That's all. However this situation continues, we will always be grateful for your commitment and we love you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, budda said:

Hi @Folivora,  you have been in VH for over 2 years and I can say that you have made a huge contribution to this site.
You have organized very exciting evenings involving single people, couples and showing us all that sex has to offer.
When you returned after a prolonged absence, we all expected that you would resume your usual life, filled with exciting episodes. This has not happened and your life has become flat and monotonous.
Nobody can afford to make any criticisms but it is legitimate to wonder what happened. Not having a direct answer from you, everyone thinks everything: couple crisis, illness, fatigue, routine, etc.
That's all. However this situation continues, we will always be grateful for your commitment and we love you.

I think it is fair to say that they were never going to be able to continue from where they left off as they have had to move to a new city, they have already mentioned this is part of the process of moving to a new city and trying to find new people to bring to the apartment add also that there has been the scandal this year and some folk may not wish to visit the apartment because of this.

• Like 5