Sina & Jules (2020) Part #3

ashteaduk1

4 hours ago, Folivora said:

Guys, I'm fine. Enough to build a theory on my account. Sometimes I get hurt by your words. I try to bring my physical and psychological state back to normal, it takes time . I love you, Sina

It's the life of social media and limelight Sina.

Either you completely ignore this forum and delete your account so you live your life peacefully or you join us and interact with us regularly with updates so people stop guessing .

Remember. Not eveybody can like you . 

And social media is not kind sometimes .

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Folivora said:

Guys, I'm fine. Enough to build a theory on my account. Sometimes I get hurt by your words. I try to bring my physical and psychological state back to normal, it takes time . I love you, Sina

There are also enough here that like you Sina. I'm happy that you are back. We were just concerned about you. Get well soon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Folivora said:

don't let you bring down by negative comments on the forum. Some people just seem to like to complain about everything and forget the tenants are just humans with feelings. I'm happy to see you back 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chrd12345 said:

don't let you bring down by negative comments on the forum. Some people just seem to like to complain about everything and forget the tenants are just humans with feelings. I'm happy to see you back 🙂

Thanks. At least i'm not the only one. 😉

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Folivora said:

Many of us love you too, Sina.
Smart people do not judge your behavior in the last month but that of these years dedicated to making us feel pleasure.
Here in Italy we use to say that the words of the stupid have to get into one ear and get out from the other.
A big kiss.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 11/6/2020 at 7:24 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Health system in Russia is not bad. And Russia is a first world country 

Not so sure about that. I was told by one who lived there until he emigrated that medical workers did not have PPE. When test kits were first introduced, they went to the Black Market instead of to the Hospitals. People die from complications but they can't make a proper diagnosis as no test kits. They had initially just two laboratories that conducted tests in the whole country. Some doctors who complained at the lack of PPE apparently all decided to jump out of windows of tall buildings. Medical students have been made to work in Covid wards otherwise they won't be allowed to graduate.

4 hours ago, squish said:

Not so sure about that. I was told by one who lived there until he emigrated that medical workers did not have PPE. When test kits were first introduced, they went to the Black Market instead of to the Hospitals. People die from complications but they can't make a proper diagnosis as no test kits. They had initially just two laboratories that conducted tests in the whole country. Some doctors who complained at the lack of PPE apparently all decided to jump out of windows of tall buildings. Medical students have been made to work in Covid wards otherwise they won't be allowed to graduate.

Wouldn't be surprised at all, after all look at the many domiciled russians in the UK who have met mysterious fates.

Nothing to do with Russia of course as they have said it's not ::) :biggrin:

• Like 1