Carla & Yanai - home activities topic

It is said, this apartment is in Barcelona, too. But they don't seem to know the other Barca apartments. Maybe because they are Russian. In B2 there is a new couple. Or even Nelly & Bogdan could move in there in the very near future. 

Of course; I'd rather like to see a really new couple. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Catmaster said:

It is said, this apartment is in Barcelona, too. But they don't seem to know the other Barca apartments. Maybe because they are Russian. In B2 there is a new couple. Or even Nelly & Bogdan could move in there in the very near future. 

Of course; I'd rather like to see a really new couple. 

Oh please be a new couple!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Daleys said:

With all the parties going on in the girls apts nothing would beat Carla and Yanai and their parties with their friends absolutely nothing to see on RLC now.😞

I did like their parties, they will be missed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have a strong feeling that there will be a lot of pissed off viewers when this apartment comes back online.

If it comes back online.  This was one of the old apartments from the first days of RLC. It's old and outdated.

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have a strong feeling that there will be a lot of pissed off viewers when this apartment comes back online.

It's hard to please everyone
I'm sure this was already the case when Carla and Yanai were added to the site, some were immediately negative when seeing Carla's return
At the beginning, they were also away very often on weekends and the negative comments came
Now everyone is sad to have lost them
it will surely be the same with any couple, they will never be as good as others, people will complain and then after getting to know them better, we will learn to love them

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If it comes back online.  This was one of the old apartments from the first days of RLC. It's old and outdated.

Who knows anything RLC does these days.  It may or may not come back online but if it does and once the viewers see who it is, I can only think there will be a lot of unhappy campers!!  As far as it being outdated, there never really has been a lot of problems with this apartment has there?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

It's hard to please everyone
I'm sure this was already the case when Carla and Yanai were added to the site, some were immediately negative when seeing Carla's return
At the beginning, they were also away very often on weekends and the negative comments came
Now everyone is sad to have lost them
it will surely be the same with any couple, they will never be as good as others, people will complain and then after getting to know them better, we will learn to love them

I said what i said because I believe it will be repeats instead of anyone new and I just have a strong feeling it won't be Nelly & Bogdan like it should be.  They need to leave B4 and the sooner it is, the better for all of you!!