Carla & Yanai - home activities topic

4 hours ago, fir0n said:

I think this could be a leaving due to the escalation of COVID-19 in Europe.
Madrid has announced a lockdown and the same is happening in many European countries, so perhaps some RLC tenants will leave their locations before they are locked down.
It's just a guess, but it seems plausible...

It would seem strange to me if a contract between the employer and the employees is broken because of the virus , of course it might be so , but it hasn’t been , as mentioned , any indication that this couple was “ forcing “ for their exit as it came all of a sudden . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It would seem strange to me if a contract between the employer and the employees is broken because of the virus , of course it might be so , but it hasn’t been , as mentioned , any indication that this couple was “ forcing “ for their exit as it came all of a sudden . 

I don't mean a forced break of contract. I simply wonder if C&Y chose to leave before being locked out by the Spanish authorities.

5 minutes ago, fir0n said:

I don't mean a forced break of contract. I simply wonder if C&Y chose to leave before being locked out by the Spanish authorities.

I don’t know exactly the restrictions currently in Spain , for Barcelona it is the curfew after 21:00 or 22:00 I think , but I haven’t read to be honest any restrictions in moving between territories in Spain . In any case , we will find out one day somehow what happened 😊

5 hours ago, kokiuh27 said:

Fortunately Martina and Alberto still belong to the project.
Who will enter the project now? Desiree and Raul? 

they had a baby recently so they will probably never come back

it's time to meet a new couple 🙂

5 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

If  we're going to recycle; Yulia & Ivan, Lana & Robert, Ulana &  Marat, Desiree & Raul. How about Angie, Emily & Samantha or Kamila, Kristi & Kailey in GOV? Let's have fun with this, the apartments sure aren't much fun right now

unfortunately as all these people are russians, we are not ready to see them again within rlc because of the pandemic which makes the borders difficult to cross at the moment

wrote an email to the suppport recently they sent this in response. 
I mentioned how C&Y were a positive apartment to watch everyday and that them leaving may cause myself and others to leave and so forth.

Thank you for your letter, we will notify our appropriate department. Also, Carla and Yanai might return to the project soon.

take it as you will, but the way they say 'Also' seems to me that they will return at some stage possibly at a different apartment something bigger for themselves with better cameras and can entertain more guests.

Neither C or Y seemed to be upset they were leaving at the last point they walked out the door I do just hope they make a comeback

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

me da la sensacion que el problema sea el apartamento mas que los residentes , quizas problemas con los vecinos o con el arrendatario del piso , me decanto por los vecinos y me da la sensación que les buscaran un nievo apartamento a esta pareja .