Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

in percentage, the Czech Republic is the country with the highest number of infected people in Europe, I think Leora and Malia would do well to stay at home

They were talking about this at the kitchen table just now,  new rules started yesterday for wearing  face masks  outside , and they were talking about  there might be new restrictions with shops for next 2 weeks. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

in percentage, the Czech Republic is the country with the highest number of infected people in Europe, I think Leora and Malia would do well to stay at home

Not knowing you source of information, or what countries that you consider part of Europe. I will not say that, in your opinion, by using ( percentages ) you are incorrect.

But by actual case numbers ( source Johns Hopkins Global Report ). The Czech Republic is no way near to the top of the count.

I am not disagreeing that Leora, and Malia need to keep their personal health in consideration as they live " their" lives. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, scutus said:

Not knowing you source of information, or what countries that you consider part of Europe. I will not say that, in your opinion, by using ( percentages ) you are incorrect.

But by actual case numbers ( source Johns Hopkins Global Report ). The Czech Republic is no way near to the top of the count.

I am not disagreeing that Leora, and Malia need to keep their personal health in consideration as they live " their" lives. 

in italy it says Sky news, a little bit I trust it, today there are almost 15,000 cases, if they seem few to you

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sergio said:

in italy it says Sky news, a little bit I trust it, today there are almost 15,000 cases, if they seem few to you

Since this does pertain to the girls out of the apartment activities. We should be able to " discuss " the Covid19 factor that Leora, and Malia are confronted with in their outside activities. 

Let me say this. I am in no way disputing the need for Leora, and Malia to use all the preventative measures they have available to use. Nor was I disputing the accuracy of your post. 

Regarding case counts. I live nearly in the middle of the US, in the middle of one of the larger metro areas. To give you a comparison of the ratios of populations, and case counts. Metro Prague has a population of 1,304,000. using the 15000 case figure. That comes to just slightly above 1 %. The metro area I live in has a population of 1,709,600, with a case count of 47145. Which comes to 2 3/4 %

If anyone wants to discuss this as a political issue. Go someplace else to do it. The families of those who have died as a result of the pandemic. Deserve the respect of the living. To consider it as the disease, it is !!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

so now we are certain that both Leora and Malia have boyfriends in Prague and they are spending a lot of time with them outside their apartment. the question is why the guys never come to their place of residence ? 

it could be that Leora & Malia are ashamed of what they do for living and they have not told the guys what their job is, so they can't have them in their apartment as they would have to explain the existence of cameras. 

or the guys know about what these girls do for living, but they do not want to appear on cameras and be watched by strangers. 

the other possibility is that Leora & Malia have rented another place, and receive their guests (boyfriends) in their private home. 

in any of these cases RLC and its subscribers are suckers who provide financial support for these two girls, when they have decide to keep their lives private and off the cams. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

in a normal world, normal people, don't have sex in front of a camera, so it seems normal to me that their boys don't come to the flat, the ones in Barcellona, I think they are boys recruited by RLC, but by now RLC has accustomed us to many surprises, so maybe one day they will have an orgy with ten boys. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

I trust this site:

WWW.WORLDOMETERS.INFO

Live statistics and coronavirus news tracking the number of confirmed cases, recovered patients, tests, and death toll due to the COVID-19...

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

in a normal world, normal people, don't have sex in front of a camera, so it seems normal to me that their boys don't come to the flat, the ones in Barcellona, I think they are boys recruited by RLC, but by now RLC has accustomed us to many surprises, so maybe one day they will have an orgy with ten boys. 

I will never, say never !  But, I'm darn sure am not going to hold my breath, waiting for it to happen.  😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

it could be that Leora & Malia are ashamed of what they do for living and they have not told the guys what their job is, so they can't have them in their apartment as they would have to explain the existence of cameras. 

or the guys know about what these girls do for living, but they do not want to appear on cameras and be watched by strangers. 

the other possibility is that Leora & Malia have rented another place, and receive their guests (boyfriends) in their private home. 

in any of these cases RLC and its subscribers are suckers who provide financial support for these two girls, when they have decide to keep their lives private and off the cams. 

A perfect example of speculation at it's best !!😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

so now we are certain that both Leora and Malia have boyfriends in Prague and they are spending a lot of time with them outside their apartment. the question is why the guys never come to their place of residence ? 

Quite frankly , I was expecting for a long time for someone to have  a speculation about that , therefore here is another opinion . What about if both girls or at least one they aren’t ready to face any negative comments that maybe appear in case viewers don’t like the boyfriends ? What about if they aren’t ready to read or receive not good feedback about their choices ? 

Personally , I think they shouldn’t give a damn , but as it is been stated here quite often , Leora has been hurt from comments that have been made about her , although it’s been a long time that she doesn’t pay any more attention on what it is written here .

i just think that this can be also another option , although I would mostly go with bluewinner’s opinion that the guys aren’t willing to appear in front of cameras . And as I have said , nobody says that both or one girl proceeds to sexual acts but an introduction to the boyfriend (s) , would definitely make the apartment incredibly more interesting and finally so much social as I think many of us want . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1