Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

You wont let it go Pepe.  I gave you the out that we will have to agree to disagree.

He only reposts the same thing over and over because he doesn't actually have an argument. Just like he says how I'm a joke without actually providing any intelligent reason why what I said is a joke and is therefore unable to disprove anything you or I said. There's no reason to even respond to him because he doesn't really have any thing to say.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

You wont let it go Pepe.  I gave you the out that we will have to agree to disagree.

I stand by my previous three posts, which includes that CC and RLC are two separate entities, negating your interpretation that SPECULATING what they do outside the apartment is the same as if it is factual.

I stand by my statements  NO DISCUSSION. IT DOES NOT SAY With LIMITATIONS. No means NO.

• Like 3

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

He only reposts the same thing over and over because he doesn't actually have an argument. Just like he says how I'm a joke without actually providing any intelligent reason why what I said is a joke and is therefore unable to disprove anything you or I said. There's no reason to even respond to him because he doesn't really have any thing to say.

NO MEANS NO.

• Like 3

It DOES NOT SAY SHALL NOT be discussed except when it fits your narrative or interpretation.

Definition of the word " discuss "      To consider or examine by argument, comment, etc; Talk over, or write about, debate!  "

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

NOTICE OF OFFICIAL ACTION IN ACCORD WITH THE ALMIGHTY CAMCAPS MODERATION TEAM:

The intent of THIS FUCKING RULE (I hate Rules) was to keep people from 1) Explaining that HoneyPie will be landing at Kiev on flight 666 at 1300 Moscow time, 2) Publicly posting their addresses or place of employment --hence aiding stalkers-- or publicly posting outside pictures that could seriously endanger or embarrass the tenants. 

The Original Poster's comments are suppositions and speculations that the poster made from INFORMATION available INSIDE the apartment and are no way in violation of that rule. And I wrote that Rule.

If anyone wants to push to alter or eliminate that rule, or feels that it should be re-written to allow more clarification, please PM me.

This topic is now unlocked and open for discussion.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

2) Publicly posting their addresses or place of employment --hence aiding stalkers-- or publicly posting outside pictures that could seriously endanger or embarrass the tenants. 

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

The rules are specifically for using -SPECIFIC- information: such as real names and addresses.

Checkmate.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Personally, I wish @StnCld316would step in here and set everybody straight.  I'm tired of the ferris wheel affect, this discussion just keeps going round and round and doesn't move an inch!

Hey pal just to change to a slightly lighter subject, and i hate to ask lol, but have you got yer bloody chimes back yet ::)

This is the key words for everyone to consider and now back to retirement.

Despite being a member for a bit over 4 years , I don’t like to participate at the comments , for me it is just too much that people here , instead of enjoying the content with the variety of opinions and in a way making ourselves always think a bit more , on the contrary , there are / have been phrasal attacks with whoever is expressing something different than the belief that users / members have according to their own opinions , first of the RLC project , then the participants and ultimately the members of the forum . I simply believe that everyone has the right to their own opinion , showing respect to the participants and forum members , insults and irony to both categories , it is really annoying and pity to read and therefore deterrent for me personally to participate in all this . Still I am always interested in reading some very interesting opinions and views .

As well as so many others who are members of this forum !!! We should by all means welcome everyone to this forum and let them know that their views and opinions are valued and welcomed by all the membership of the forum community.

Two Thumbs up Foamy

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hey pal just to change to a slightly lighter subject, and i hate to ask lol, but have you got yer bloody chimes back yet ::)

What up Robby, hell no on the chimes and i've given up and just glance to the tab more often lol.  Chimes are a whimsical tool, used only by the most skilled of craftsman!  I look at it this way, if they don't care enough about me to give me my chimes back, then I can take these fucking hearing aids out!!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Two Thumbs up Foamy

Now that we've got all that mushy stuff out of the way, how's the golf game?  Made many birdies or an eagle or hell...a possible albatross?  What's your handicap looking like these days?  How are the grandkids treating old grandpa?  How are you liking retirement?  Did you get to watch any of the U.S. Open?  How many questions was that?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

NOTICE OF OFFICIAL ACTION IN ACCORD WITH THE ALMIGHTY CAMCAPS MODERATION TEAM:

The intent of THIS FUCKING RULE (I hate Rules) was to keep people from 1) Explaining that HoneyPie will be landing at Kiev on flight 666 at 1300 Moscow time, 2) Publicly posting their addresses or place of employment --hence aiding stalkers-- or publicly posting outside pictures that could seriously endanger or embarrass the tenants. 

The Original Poster's comments are suppositions and speculations that the poster made from INFORMATION available INSIDE the apartment and are no way in violation of that rule. And I wrote that Rule.

If anyone wants to push to alter or eliminate that rule, or feels that it should be re-written to allow more clarification, please PM me.

This topic is now unlocked and open for discussion.

You need to change the rules to state speculation is OK then. Shall not discuss is pretty straightforward.

So if I say Leora is doing something outside the apartment and it just happens to be the truth as long as I say it's speculation although it's true it's OK?

Why have any rules at all?

• Like 3