Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

2 hours ago, Howard said:

CC doesn't host the apartments. CC provides a forum to discuss their lives. CC and RLC are two separate entities that have no legal binds (as far as I know). If CC was a subsidiary of RLC, this rule might be applicable.  Think of CC like a news outlet reporting (discussing) the political administration in your favorite democratic country.

Another position is we don't know what they do outside the apartment.  Therefore, since what would be said is not factual but speculative, this rule does not apply.

Speculation or not you are discussing what takes place outside of the apartment. That's against cc rules.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Again, READ the rules you posted.  CC doesn't host the apartments. Nothing factual is being posted in any forum regarding outside activities. Much of the content in any post is speculation (inside or outside the apartments). Where does it say speculation (not factual content) isn't allowed?  I interpret nothing in the rules stating otherwise.  We'll have to respectfully agree to disagree.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Pepe said:

Speculation or not you are discussing what takes place outside of the apartment. That's against cc rules.

This is just stupid and the only reason you're so hard pressed to try to convince people of this is because you are extra desperate to try to defend this girl any way you can. If you took even half a second to read other threads instead of staying in your own little bubble, you'd know that people SPECULATE all the time what tenants do out of the apartment. The rules are specifically for using -SPECIFIC- information: such as real names and addresses.

The mods are well aware of this thread and if there was any issue they would step in and say something or just remove posts. None of them need you backseat modding to do their job properly.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is just stupid and the only reason you're so hard pressed to try to convince people of this is because you are extra desperate to try to defend this girl any way you can. If you took even half a second to read other threads instead of staying in your own little bubble, you'd know that people SPECULATE all the time what tenants do out of the apartment. The rules are specifically for using -SPECIFIC- information: such as real names and addresses.

The mods are well aware of this thread and if there was any issue they would step in and say something or just remove posts. None of them need you backseat modding to do their job properly.

What a fucking joke you are😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

Again, READ the rules you posted.  CC doesn't host the apartments. Nothing factual is being posted in any forum regarding outside activities. Much of the content in any post is speculation (inside or outside the apartments). Where does it say speculation (not factual content) isn't allowed?  I interpret nothing in the rules stating otherwise.  We'll have to respectfully agree to disagree.

It doesn't say speculation is OK. It says NO DISCUSSION OF OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT seems pretty clear to me.

Who host the the apartments has nothing to do with it. This is the global rule of camcaps.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It doesn't say speculation is OK. It says NO DISCUSSION OF OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT seems pretty clear to me.

Who host the the apartments has nothing to do with it. This is the global rule of camcaps.

Last night Irma and Ariana left the apt after midnight...I posted that it could've been a booze run...I was speculating, but turned out to be wrong. It happens with all the apts Pepe...Certain members here speculate all the time...just maybe not about the only apt you're interested in...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(1) First and Foremost it's Important to Remember that Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net Open Forum Boards has Tenants Living in the Confines of these Apartments and Sharing their Daily Lives and they do not use their Actual First Names. The Names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the Security and the Well being of Their Tenants and Their Safety. Topics are Created in Each Apartment and Anything Posted in those Topics should Pertain as to what goes on Inside the Confines of the Apartments. Once the Tenants Step Outside the Apartment that is Their Own Personal Lives and What They do in Their Own Personal Lives Outside of the Apartment Confines Shall Not be Discussed in Open Forum Boards of any Apartment.   

Matter of interpretation eh? Isn't speculation discussing it as well?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Last night Irma and Ariana left the apt after midnight...I posted that it could've been a booze run...I was speculating, but turned out to be wrong. It happens with all the apts Pepe...Certain members here speculate all the time...just maybe not about the only apt you're interested in...😏

Agreed members do speculate about some of the apartments. But concerning Leora most are obsessed the minute she leaves the apartment. The previous comments seems to be aimed at her specifically.

Most fan's like me are happy with her company inside and Respect her Privacy outside.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

(1) First and Foremost it's Important to Remember that Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net Open Forum Boards has Tenants Living in the Confines of these Apartments and Sharing their Daily Lives and they do not use their Actual First Names. The Names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the Security and the Well being of Their Tenants and Their Safety. Topics are Created in Each Apartment and Anything Posted in those Topics should Pertain as to what goes on Inside the Confines of the Apartments. Once the Tenants Step Outside the Apartment that is Their Own Personal Lives and What They do in Their Own Personal Lives Outside of the Apartment Confines Shall Not be Discussed in Open Forum Boards of any Apartment.   

Matter of interpretation eh? Isn't speculation discussing it as well?

The purpose of the wording is the assumption one would know, factually, what they do outside the apartment.  WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY DO OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT.  Anyone who knows, factually, what they do outside the apartment, indeed it shouldn't be discussed.  That is the intent of the words in red. What would be factually known.

To speculate does not fall under this policy.  To speculate Leora goes to a gym, or a bar, or to a salon, or blows men for $20 behind the neighborhood bodego - that's speculation. Nothing factual about what I just said unless I have knowledge she does any of those things.

For those who don't have a legal background, this discussion falls under the purpose of "intent". Intent is a subjective state of mind that usually accompanies knowledge. As we don't have knowledge what goes on outside the apartment, speculation would be permissible.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

The purpose of the wording is the assumption one would know, factually, what they do outside the apartment.  WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY DO OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT.  Anyone who knows, factually, what they do outside the apartment, indeed it shouldn't be discussed.  That is the intent of the words in red. What would be factually known.

To speculate does not fall under this policy.  To speculate Leora goes to a gym, or a bar, or to a salon, or blows men for $20 behind the neighborhood bodego - that's speculation. Nothing factual about what I just said unless I have knowledge she does any of those things.

For those who don't have a legal background, this discussion falls under the purpose of "intent". Intent is a subjective state of mind that usually accompanies knowledge. As we don't have knowledge what goes on outside the apartment, speculation would be permissible.

SHALL NOT BE DISCUSSED SEEEMS PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD. ADDING FACTUAL DOESN'T CHANGE A THING.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Pepe said:

SHALL NOT BE DISCUSSED SEEEMS PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD. ADDING FACTUAL DOESN'T CHANGE A THING.

You wont let it go Pepe.  I gave you the out that we will have to agree to disagree.

I stand by my previous three posts, which includes that CC and RLC are two separate entities, negating your interpretation that SPECULATING what they do outside the apartment is the same as if it is factual.