Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And naturally the difference between your interpretation and Pepe's or anyone elses come to that matter.

You are as guilty as any of us...You put your twopence worth in when it suits, so don't be too judgemental and morally superior. 

Where do you see i try to be superior or judgemental
I see members of the forum every day speculating on what Leora and Malia are doing when they leave the apartment, and yet I don't see you or Pepe reacting the same way depending on who posts this genre thing when it is precisely on the respect of the rules that you react all the time
I am only making a simple statement of the reality of the facts, so yes you grant privileges to certain members of the forum

I am far from perfect I imagine it, but I do not make any difference between the members of the forum when I enforce the rules whether they are those that I like or those that I like much less

First of , thank you Foamy on keeping the topic and ultimately the discussion here alive , I apologize to everyone that I created this mess , my intention was / is to develop our ideas and opinions according to what we see happening inside the apartment , in any case , once again my apologies for creating this chaos . 

I could never imagine creating my first topic that it would lead in such controversy and making mods interfere and quite a lot of long time members of the forum and of course loyal funs of the longest participant currently in the project .

Seeing that this topic has lost its original concept and in my opinion , having received an answer that could  create a great back and forth dialogue interaction from bbsq69  , I will try and give it one more try and let’s see how it proceeds . 

I have read that Malia has a child , now , from the place I am coming from and concluding that Malia is a very sensitive and low profile person , I find it rather strange that it doesn’t seem to be any interaction in the apartment with her child , I don’t think that this applies to a normal behavior being a mama , but then maybe this is a way that happens in Russia . I don’t know if this has to do of course  due to the ( absolutely right ) rule of RLC not allowing children on cameras , but I haven’t also noticed it has been any indication that there’s communication with the child back at home  , of course this can be happening while out of the apartment but then , it can’t be more comfortable by being inside your own place . And if this is a hard thinking speculation , there’s always the toilet that Malia could spend time so as to speak back home , but this has also  seem not to be happening . With that being said , perhaps then they both have developed a friendship with one or more people outside of the apartment and the long hours away from the apartment , it has also to deal with settling things back at home and therefore establishing more the moving to Prague and the  new way of life . 

As for Leora , I think she is still not able to get her mind away from Paul or he is still chasing her  , as many have said , the first love ( if it is , as many have stated in the past that he is ) , is always there to trouble us and never make our mind peaceful . There has been an incident this week , I think yesterday and with a very early phonecall that it seems to have been an argument with the other person on the line , there were talks about the flowers and that they mean so much more for her than words  and she is now in the feeling of human understanding and also words if she is cheating or something like that ( I don’t want to create mess again , but this is what was understood at least ) . Referring to the above facts , I am still then wondering if she has really moved on and this flirt out of the apartment ( as many have stated at the forum ) is proceeding or it is just an adventure that she tries to keep very personal so as to protect in a way a lot of things back in Russia ( her relationship with Paul for example ) . 

For every supporter of the girls ( I am also a big  one ) , I don’t mean any creation of chaos again due to the speculations having been made , i just think once again , that developing a dialogue can make us understand the participants so very much better and enjoy the content and whatever they offer to viewers ( either it is a repeating action or a long awaited new and surprising moment ) and like this making happier either people who wish to simply enjoy each and every moment spend by the girls in the apartment or the ones that they don’t like what they see but still , understanding them better , could be a bit more supportive with their words towards or against them .

Have a great day everyone .

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

First of , thank you Foamy on keeping the topic and ultimately the discussion here alive , I apologize to everyone that I created this mess , my intention was / is to develop our ideas and opinions according to what we see happening inside the apartment , in any case , once again my apologies for creating this chaos . 

I could never imagine creating my first topic that it would lead in such controversy and making mods interfere and quite a lot of long time members of the forum and of course loyal funs of the longest participant currently in the project .

Seeing that this topic has lost its original concept and in my opinion , having received an answer that could  create a great back and forth dialogue interaction from bbsq69  , I will try and give it one more try and let’s see how it proceeds . 

I have read that Malia has a child , now , from the place I am coming from and concluding that Malia is a very sensitive and low profile person , I find it rather strange that it doesn’t seem to be any interaction in the apartment with her child , I don’t think that this applies to a normal behavior being a mama , but then maybe this is a way that happens in Russia . I don’t know if this has to do of course  due to the ( absolutely right ) rule of RLC not allowing children on cameras , but I haven’t also noticed it has been any indication that there’s communication with the child back at home  , of course this can be happening while out of the apartment but then , it can’t be more comfortable by being inside your own place . And if this is a hard thinking speculation , there’s always the toilet that Malia could spend time so as to speak back home , but this has also  seem not to be happening . With that being said , perhaps then they both have developed a friendship with one or more people outside of the apartment and the long hours away from the apartment , it has also to deal with settling things back at home and therefore establishing more the moving to Prague and the  new way of life . 

As for Leora , I think she is still not able to get her mind away from Paul or he is still chasing her  , as many have said , the first love ( if it is , as many have stated in the past that he is ) , is always there to trouble us and never make our mind peaceful . There has been an incident this week , I think yesterday and with a very early phonecall that it seems to have been an argument with the other person on the line , there were talks about the flowers and that they mean so much more for her than words  and she is now in the feeling of human understanding and also words if she is cheating or something like that ( I don’t want to create mess again , but this is what was understood at least ) . Referring to the above facts , I am still then wondering if she has really moved on and this flirt out of the apartment ( as many have stated at the forum ) is proceeding or it is just an adventure that she tries to keep very personal so as to protect in a way a lot of things back in Russia ( her relationship with Paul for example ) . 

For every supporter of the girls ( I am also a big  one ) , I don’t mean any creation of chaos again due to the speculations having been made , i just think once again , that developing a dialogue can make us understand the participants so very much better and enjoy the content and whatever they offer to viewers ( either it is a repeating action or a long awaited new and surprising moment ) and like this making happier either people who wish to simply enjoy each and every moment spend by the girls in the apartment or the ones that they don’t like what they see but still , understanding them better , could be a bit more supportive with their words towards or against them .

Have a great day everyone .

Malia does not have a child. This is a fact and not speculation. Boy I hope that's not against the rules but some how I think it will be.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Pepe said:

Malia does not have a child. This is a fact and not speculation. Boy I hope that's not against the rules but some how I think it will be.

FYI I know the participants very well so I don't need to speculate anything to understand what is going on.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Where do you see i try to be superior or judgemental
I see members of the forum every day speculating on what Leora and Malia are doing when they leave the apartment, and yet I don't see you or Pepe reacting the same way depending on who posts this genre thing when it is precisely on the respect of the rules that you react all the time
I am only making a simple statement of the reality of the facts, so yes you grant privileges to certain members of the forum

I am far from perfect I imagine it, but I do not make any difference between the members of the forum when I enforce the rules whether they are those that I like or those that I like much less

I have already asked the question of Foamy...

When does " supposition and speculation " become infringement? 

"Are you advocating that it's OK to " speculate " that one of the tenants is earning money on the outside by prostituting herself, or it's OK to state that one of the tenants has COVID 19 and is therefore self isolating...When does " speculation and supposition " become libelous in the liberal moderators eyes?"

Perhaps you have a yardstick and opinion in YOUR unbiased repertoire that you can enlighten me with?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Pepe said:

FYI that was a rumor started by yours truly 🤣

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pepe said:

FYI that was a rumor started by yours truly 🤣

Considering you are a forum member knowing very well the participants , please acknowledge that whatever thoughts I have , they are by all means developed according to talks that have occurred here in the forum . A quick search a the forums led me to this one for example where it has been mentioned about a possible family and a child of Malia back in Russia .Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May  

I try to write it here, hoping that this is the right place, with the new system you don't understand shit, I was saying that I think Leora's flowers are given by different people, if it was always the same person it would be very boring

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Considering you are a forum member knowing very well the participants , please acknowledge that whatever thoughts I have , they are by all means developed according to talks that have occurred here in the forum . A quick search a the forums led me to this one for example where it has been mentioned about a possible family and a child of Malia back in Russia .Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May  

I started the rumor in a pm with some one. She does not have a child. Also seeing how the rules are out the door. Paul is taking care of Leora dog who was not able to travel for medical reasons and now because of the virus the dog is not able to come. That is your connection with Paul sure she might have feelings for him, but he chose to stay and try to get his business going.

• Like 4

Just now, Pepe said:

I started the rumor in a pm with some one. She does not have a child. Also seeing how the rules are out the door. Paul is taking care of Leora dog who was not able to travel for medical reasons and now because of the virus the dog is not able to come. That is your connection with Paul sure she might have feelings for him, but he chose to stay and try to get his business going.

It's late for me I will pick this back up tommorow unless @jimbo4
would like to continue. Otherwise speculate away.

• Like 3