VALUE FOR MONEY ? YOUR CHOICE !

jimbo4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, moreau said:

she stopped medicine to show her cellulite at RLC????? .... recruiters will laugh when they read his resumed curriculum

You really have a constant thing regarding this don't you? Bit of an obsession, a fetish? Sorry but i don't think there is much chance of Karen Carpenter signing up to join rlc.

• 3 weeks later...

I have reached a happy medium regarding renewing my membership at the end of this week.

Because at the moment I am of the opinion Leora is not VALUE FOR MONEY, But naturally wants to have all the luxury befitting her esteemed status, but sadly without the hardship of having to put some effort into earning it.....At best she is working at around 30% of her capability, which is a pathetic and unworthy exhibition of under achievement, along with a cynical disregard and a mocking of the good people who pay for her upkeep. 

Some members may of course be satisfied with her work ethic which is their right, the same as I have the same right to be dissatisfied..

So keeping in mind my estimate of her present working capability, I have decided that without some form of membership I would lose the moral right to be critical of her performance ( Not her personally I might add ) and likewise with my CC membership. Therefore whilst keeping my full CC membership in place I will reduce my membership on RLC to reflect the amount of effort I consider she puts into keeping her long term loyal fans happy.

My membership with RLC is presently £1.50 per day over 30 days.....I have removed Replay( why do I need a replay of nothing ) and because RLC are doing a limited deal on certain prices, I have taken 180 days for £0.50 per day.....Approximately 30% ish of former payment, therefor matching what she is doing....30% of membership for 30% effort from her.

Should in the future the Duchess of Prague wake up and smell the roses, and realises that loyalty is a two way street, then I will possibly change my membership likewise.🤑🤑

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Should in the future the Duchess of Prague wake up and smell the roses, and realises that loyalty is a two way street, then I will possibly change my membership likewise.

🤑🤑

Yeah get off the treadmill Jimbo you can only watch the same thing over and over for so long whoever and wherever it is. I have and don't miss the incessant whinging and whining all the time. I have an odd look on cc now and then but don't miss it at all.👍

41 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah get off the treadmill Jimbo you can only watch the same thing over and over for so long whoever and wherever it is. I have and don't miss the incessant whinging and whining all the time. I have an odd look on cc now and then but don't miss it at all.👍

That is your personal choice. Which quite frankly,  has absolutely no affect in my personal decisions !   😏

• Like 5

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I have reached a happy medium regarding renewing my membership at the end of this week.

Because at the moment I am of the opinion Leora is not VALUE FOR MONEY, But naturally wants to have all the luxury befitting her esteemed status, but sadly without the hardship of having to put some effort into earning it.....At best she is working at around 30% of her capability, which is a pathetic and unworthy exhibition of under achievement, along with a cynical disregard and a mocking of the good people who pay for her upkeep. 

Some members may of course be satisfied with her work ethic which is their right, the same as I have the same right to be dissatisfied..

So keeping in mind my estimate of her present working capability, I have decided that without some form of membership I would lose the moral right to be critical of her performance ( Not her personally I might add ) and likewise with my CC membership. Therefore whilst keeping my full CC membership in place I will reduce my membership on RLC to reflect the amount of effort I consider she puts into keeping her long term loyal fans happy.

My membership with RLC is presently £1.50 per day over 30 days.....I have removed Replay( why do I need a replay of nothing ) and because RLC are doing a limited deal on certain prices, I have taken 180 days for £0.50 per day.....Approximately 30% ish of former payment, therefor matching what she is doing....30% of membership for 30% effort from her.

Should in the future the Duchess of Prague wake up and smell the roses, and realises that loyalty is a two way street, then I will possibly change my membership likewise.🤑🤑

I applaud your optimism and sincerely hope your right for the next 180 days and for going the distance good or bad with Leora . I have to say I renewed last week but reduced it to 90 days with replay I just want to see how everything works out after the border is opened. Like I said before I'm only here because of Leora its been a long fascinating journey since 2013 and I for one am staying till Leora or rlc call it a day then I'm gone

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Ste said:

I applaud your optimism and sincerely hope your right for the next 180 days and for going the distance good or bad with Leora . I have to say I renewed last week but reduced it to 90 days with replay I just want to see how everything works out after the border is opened. Like I said before I'm only here because of Leora its been a long fascinating journey since 2013 and I for one am staying till Leora or rlc call it a day then I'm gone

It was an inexpensive option that allowed me to see how things developed, without giving her the benefit of too much of my money to waste on items she would use or wear only once or twice before discarding them...

• Like 1

Very good to see that you will still be having a personal look and inevitably then form your own personal opinion with the happenings in the apartment and at the end sharing your thoughts with the rest of us here . 

I have said many times that if all “hardcore “ fans could see things like you do , that is judging fair , praising and defending when needed but also criticizing things that we see and don’t like and not just “ forgiving “ time after time ( forgiving isn’t the right word but I think you get my point , Leora should do whatever the hell she  wants with all of her personal life and should never listen to if we approve her choices or not, like you for example that the problem is that she doesn’t “ respect “ the viewers let’s say , for me it is that she isn’t sharing even for once a week one or two hours of her personal life in front of cameras but that’s another talk) , i then feel very excited to continue seeing and reading your opinions 😊

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very good to see that you will still be having a personal look and inevitably then form your own personal opinion with the happenings in the apartment and at the end sharing your thoughts with the rest of us here . 

I have said many times that if all “hardcore “ fans could see things like you do , that is judging fair , praising and defending when needed but also criticizing things that we see and don’t like and not just “ forgiving “ time after time ( forgiving isn’t the right word but I think you get my point , Leora should do whatever the hell she  wants with all of her personal life and should never listen to if we approve her choices or not, like you for example that the problem is that she doesn’t “ respect “ the viewers let’s say , for me it is that she isn’t sharing even for once a week one or two hours of her personal life in front of cameras but that’s another talk) , i then feel very excited to continue seeing and reading your opinions 😊

Now then ddhm I think I like you I don't speak sense but a few guys on here do and you are one of them

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Now then ddhm I think I like you I don't speak sense but a few guys on here do and you are one of them

I can only say that I speak and write a lot and I for sure need to minimize the content of my messages because it becomes tired for the viewer to read it 😂🤣 But what I have learned in the hard way the last couple of weeks and I try to use it as an experience , it is not to post so much , like it was my intention when I started contributing in the forum , but to involve myself when something very worthy and noticeable appears . 

And because I respect jimbo4’s opinions and thoughts very much , I felt like contributing my opinion here as it is one of these times  😌☺️😅

• Thanks 1

Le 11/24/2020 à 10:17 PM, scutus a dit :

Since Pulo's post referred to the " Russian "  Krasnoyarsk apartments  My post referred to the first apartment they were in as a part of RLC. She worked as a medic of some kind. Working during the day at the outside job.

She also worked at an outside job in the second Krasnoyarsk apartment in a security position.

I listened to a very long conversation with Paul when they allegedly split up and she was in tears months ago, she said she worked in a cafe when she was back in Krasnoyarsk, never mentioned a security job.

34 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I listened to a very long conversation with Paul when they allegedly split up and she was in tears months ago, she said she worked in a cafe when she was back in Krasnoyarsk, never mentioned a security job.

I concur with Scutus on this matter. She did work in a security job, I think on a college campus, but not 100% sure. She kept her uniform in the wardrobe.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, scutus said:

That is your personal choice. Which quite frankly,  has absolutely no affect in my personal decisions !   😏

Yep you are quite right, would not even think of trying to influence you pal we can all make our own minds up either way 👍

• Like 2