Sophia & Elon (2020) Part #1

On 10/14/2020 at 10:04 AM, groomy said:

This is new location (city/country). And I will repeat - I would highly recommend managers (all) to pay attention to this country during this period. Now there it is extremely difficult for students/young people/girls with free morals to make money in any way (yes even club girls can't earn). VH money motivation for people in this country will be maximum level.

Well, Groomy, in my opinion, managers of VHTV are extremely lazy people. For example, its possible for them to take on so many classy  and attractive couples from Eastern Europe. Economic situation in these regions is awful and its gonna get worse and worse. If they werent so slothful and uncommunicative , they would employ +200 new awesome couples at a minimum. The only problem now is privacy of tenants. Vhtv doesnt protect it well and many potential tenants are afraid to be detected by people they may know in real life. Vhtv should delete its Twitter and stop posting picture in there at first.  The second step is to close related sites with archive and free videos cause a lot of russian/ukrainian users watch them. I believe its unfair and they should put an end to it. You know, i sent a letter to vhtvs support, but didnt receive any reply. Unfortunately, they dont care about safety of participants at all😔😔

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

For example, its possible for them to take on so many classy  and attractive couples from Eastern Europe. Economic situation in these regions is awful and its gonna get worse and worse. 

Well, everything is bad in this country now. ~10% population (few millions), according to official data, returned from Europe (due to quarantine). Almost no one can return to Europe for legal or illegal work. Cash reserves are running out. The national labor system cannot work with so many job seekers + salaries are much lower + epidemic/crisis - many companies did not survive.

Finding work for young people and students is critically difficult. Even in clubs - there are no guys with money. For beautiful&sexy girl, getting free cocktail is already a success. A year ago, she could choose guys with Mercedes/BMW/Lexus to go for the rest of evening.

Therefore, exclusively monetary motivation and VH possibilities - can, with proper scouting work, bring top-level girls/groups/swingers in country Sophia&Elon.

• Like 1