B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...here's a tricky question guys and gals, and I'm not sure of my answer yet...I'll pose the question and then think about it...

In your dreams, obviously, because it wouldn't happen in real life because we're either old, not god's gift to women, pervs, shy, gay....or just married, as in my case 😏
You were trapped in 1 of the girls bedrooms now and had to sleep with the girls...they were horny and desperate...and can't keep their hands off you...which bedroom would you choose...?

Holly and Gina
Amy and Serafima
Megan and Ariana
Oh, and Nelly and Bogan....🙄

A bedroom with Amy, Holly and Ariana :biggrin:

but if others want to be here, don't mind at all 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched last night's party ... Other than doing NOTHING, what did Serafima do ??  NOTHING !! 

I was too busy watching 3 or 4 of the others, but Serafima must have being doing something to make you watch her doing nothing. 😉

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched last night's party ... Other than doing NOTHING, what did Serafima do ??  NOTHING !! 

We can so far consider her the biggest disappointment from anyone who has appeared at the Barcelona apartments in 2020 , except the girls that left within some days back in February 

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We can so far consider her the biggest disappointment from anyone who has appeared at the Barcelona apartments in 2020 , except the girls that left within some days back in February 

Yes, Juliet and Emmy were the biggest disappointment. And Aisha was also a do nothing girl.👎

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

*** Don't know which one is Serafima, but it's pretty sad that any female here who doesn't indulge in any sexual activity is regarded as boring and worthless, and should leave.  Maybe she just has some principles, and let's face it, that appears to be something of a rare commodity among these good-time party girls.  That then raises the issue of males here paying top-dollar to see sex - but hey, that's a whole other issue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1