Eliska and Pepik Home Activities

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I'm emailing RLC this is not right something is wrong with her i want a normal happy couple not this depressing situations.

But then , this is real life , you can call for alladino who in a strange way , this is what for him RLC should be but on the contrary he doesn’t like to watch this apartment 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Although I think this couple is not the most ideal, What they are going through right now is an integral part of what couples can experience in real life.

Exactly well said 😇 It is like this since the New Year’s Eve , I think they are an expanded version of K&S with much worse problems 😔

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Although I think this couple is not the most ideal, What they are going through right now is an integral part of what couples can experience in real life.

Something is wrong with her she is always crying.

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Something is wrong with her she is always crying.

it proves that she has problems, feelings and that she is not a robot

We all go through difficult times in our life, even happy couples also have less good times, this has already been the case for all other couples and it will be again.

life is not necessarily a long quiet river

42 minutes ago, moos54 said:

We all go through difficult times in our life, even happy couples also have less good times, this has already been the case for all other couples and it will be again.

Never said she was. She is clearly unstable i have seen her with anger issues slamming thing the last few days and real life or not she clearly has issues and i don't like it.

Actually maybe i wish she was so i can see all day in the corner doing nothing no sex no showers just staring in the same direction all the time until Pepik can turn her on and do what he wants with her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Her problems run deep...she needs serious professional help, imo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Your argument is coherent, but the way things are going now, there is a great risk that it will end in a disaster. The best thing would be to arrange a place for Eliska in a rehab clinic and to close the apartment. With all the extended weekends they spend elsewhere and how little they have settled into the apartment, the likelihood is high that this is only their second residence anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 1/4/2021 at 4:14 PM, moos54 said:

Nah m8, there's something wrong with this girl. Her behavior goes beyond normal depression.

Eliska out nearly 3 days and this shows how this apartment bothers no one . Clothes  and Laptop missing , it is like we have a new Hakeem in the house but he just doesn’t bring women 🤯 Let’s hope for the better for the girl and that she is at a place healthy and without the problems we have seen her facing in front of cameras .

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Eliska out nearly 3 days and this shows how this apartment bothers no one . Clothes  and Laptop missing , it is like we have a new Hakeem in the house but he just doesn’t bring women 🤯 Let’s hope for the better for the girl and that she is at a place healthy and without the problems we have seen her facing in front of cameras .

Eliska packed her suitcase and left after an argument with Pepik, even him looked surprised at her reaction

Eliska doesn't look like she's going to ask for help with her billing issues.