Eliska and Pepik Home Activities

Seems rlc was already looking for a couple to replace the motel couple ones.House cleaned and ready..and in MN.Or will be taken out of list or very soon new couple😮.Hard to know what we gona get,house seems cursed sinse Susan leaved years ago.But at least we can have some hopes now.New York Lol GIF by Lifetime.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems rlc was already looking for a couple to replace the motel couple ones.House cleaned and ready..and in MN.Or will be taken out of list or very soon new couple😮.Hard to know what we gona get,house seems cursed sinse Susan leaved years ago.But at least we can have some hopes now.New York Lol GIF by Lifetime.

Cleaned and ready by the couple himself before leaving

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

From my point of view, RLC should take the time they need to find a better couple. Maybe it is also useful to give the new residents some time to settle in.

BTW, I really hope that RLC will not only work on this apartment. It's time to finally catch up again to old strength. They need at least two or three more good working couple apartments, maybe even a real roommate apartment again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

From my point of view, RLC should take the time they need to find a better couple. Maybe it is also useful to give the new residents some time to settle in.

BTW, I really hope that RLC will not only work on this apartment. It's time to finally catch up again to old strength. They need at least two or three more good working couple apartments, maybe even a real roommate apartment again.

Couldnt agree more,hard to find nowdays houses in site with their own style and guests were we can feel diferent vibes and surprises from them.Regard this motel,i mean house,seems the replacement will happen very soon,they took some time with motel couple and look how well it gone🤣.At least no N&B involvment in the "quest"😅.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Well they did great with L&Z!...:biggrin: