Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

1 hour ago, chris hillman said:

Jimbo just find out he might have   ment prince george thats a first  i know they have to start young but even so should call it fuckingem palace

He calls himself "KING " LEAR !   The depraved debauchery he is alluding to must be common within "royal circles" both real and imaginary for him to have such intimate and first hand knowledge of it..

Poor little chap.....I shall start an appeal to see if we can get him adopted by some well meaning person of royal bloodstock......Someone who will treat him with tenderness and understanding that his fragile and retarded mental condition requires.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

He calls himself "KING " LEAR !   The depraved debauchery he is alluding to must be common within "royal circles" both real and imaginary for him to have such intimate and first hand knowledge of it..

Poor little chap.....I shall start an appeal to see if we can get him adopted by some well meaning person of royal bloodstock......Someone who will treat him with tenderness and understanding that his fragile and retarded mental condition requires.

That or let the preists bring him up or have they done that already

Any way I read some of the previous comments, and i must say some of us need to get over ourselves. IF you are even with a woman and IF you are married, I am sure that poor woman looks no where near as good as Leora or Malia. Otherwise, what are you doing looking at them?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

I would prefer seeing them enjoying a natural sexual act with their current partners than anything pure lesbian , but it is again a matter of taste I guess 😉 

To be more exact , I would like to see Leora with Paul have their private moments again than any Leora / Malia staff , at least I know that between Leora and Paul it was pure couples instinct whatever they were sharing while with Malia , well , i don’t even know if they know what they do 😳😬🙄

I'd like to see the day Leora just leaves RLC and moves on with her life.   I won't lose any sleep over the matter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Any way I read some of the previous comments, and i must say some of us need to get over ourselves. IF you are even with a woman and IF you are married, I am sure that poor woman looks no where near as good as Leora or Malia. Otherwise, what are you doing looking at them?

I dont know who you are meaning but both my dead wife and the one ive have now are beutiful 

Le 28/11/2020 à 20:44, masterchef56 a dit :

Oui je sais, et c'est toujours presque tous les idiots francophones qui ont des commentaires si stupides et des messages insultants qui me mettent en colère.

Je ne peux pas comprendre pourquoi ils sont ici s'ils n'aiment pas ce qu'ils voient, ça doit être quelque chose dans l'eau ou la nourriture qu'ils mangent, du foie d'oie.

foie gras et non pas d oie, non on est réalistes ,on n a pas d œillères devant nos yeux

• Confused 1