Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, merz28 said:

It appears a true "show" with possible real orgasms might be getting ready to start in B1 if you wish to learn.

At B1, there is something 'Real'? Oh right.

23 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

This is really a good example, of how low best-friends will go to make money, they have no shame in their phoniness

You know I really did expect a lot of people to be confused of what I was saying, but is it possible that any one of you can explain what I said isn't true, and why is it so confusing to you, my bet is neither one of you can you explain why I am wrong, so maybe it's good they have these little symbols to help you out

• Confused 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Pepe said:

They're all fake shows right. 

Pepe, we all know don't we, all fake, every one!

Did you ever see that night when she gave the game away? When cam 10 picked up the thin tube that is taped to her middle finger, that is filled with a saline solution. Then at the right moment, she hits a button on the floor that pumps it out, just at same moment she touches herself, thus making it look like she was wet after Malia has played with her.

I thought everyone knew that is what happens?.....🤣

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Pepe, we all know don't we, all fake, every one!

Did you ever see that night when she gave the game away? When cam 10 picked up the thin tube that is taped to her middle finger, that is filled with a saline solution. Then at the right moment, she hits a button on the floor that pumps it out, just at same moment she touches herself, thus making it look like she was wet after Malia has played with her.

I thought everyone knew that is what happens?.....🤣

Looks like a no win situation  they are dammed if they don't and dammed if they do      unbelievable

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Looks like a no win situation  they are dammed if they don't and dammed if they do      unbelievable

Exactly the phrase i have used Chris. If they don't do anything, they are boring. If they do, they're fake. The attitude of some is plain stupid.

It's all very simple, all participants in RLC, they are paid to show themselves to the cameras, so what they do is for money, they are normal shows with a paying audience, maybe sometimes they are a bit real, but most of them are fiction, the thing that upsets me is that after many years, there are still people who have not understood this.

• Upvote 3