B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

In the world there is a large percentage of assholes who don't believe in Covid, I see with regret, that there are also among those who write on this forum, my hope that they will try it as soon as possible...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

You know when an apartment is officially dead to watch on RLC? When the thread associated with that apartment is mostly people talking about covid and the metric system.

Big truth here πŸ˜‡ The problem is that it is now nearly 2-2,5 weeks that Β nothing of big importance is happening at the whole project in general , COVID at the moment concerns everyone the most , it might be that has affected even more also the life of the tenants in general . Let’s hope that the positive news of a possible vaccine earlier in the morning can change the mods of everyone to happier thoughts .Β 

This apartment has potential with current members BUT I think Nelly and Bogdan should leave ASAP, they just dont fit there, they are a married couple, not into things with other girls, it seems that they are their parents, watching TV and playing dumb games. Let the girls do what this apartment was all about in the past, drink, smoke, have parties, invite boys and have fun.

Β 

Such a bummer to see this couple there, not even mentioning a soon to be mother in a voyeur website.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, TheGambit said:

This apartment has potential with current members BUT I think Nelly and Bogdan should leave ASAP, they just dont fit there, they are a married couple, not into things with other girls, it seems that they are their parents, watching TV and playing dumb games. Let the girls do what this apartment was all about in the past, drink, smoke, have parties, invite boys and have fun.

Β 

Such a bummer to see this couple there, not even mentioning a soon to be mother in a voyeur website.

Je pense que le principal problème c'est surtout Nelly qui fait tout pour rester...

On 11/7/2020 at 9:43 AM, ddhm said:

What I want to say , I do really hope that the girls have been very good protecting themselves because they are sharing the apartments with others , so , let’s hope that they safe whatever they do .Β 

*** No, they haven't been good at protecting themselves (it only takes 2), they've been behaving very irresponsibly (at a time like this, parties are a 'no no').Β  It's only a matter of time before the virus catches one (or more) of these foolish good-time girls.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TheGambit said:

Β 

*** Yeah, and catch Covid-19! 🧐

10 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** No, they haven't been good at protecting themselves (it only takes 2), they've been behaving very irresponsibly (at a time like this, parties are a 'no no').Β  It's only a matter of time before the virus catches one (or more) of these foolish good-time girls.

I hope that they keep on being lucky thenΒ and this stupidity stays away from them , we are human and I would never like to know that someone else is facing what the whole world is currently hates the most .Β