Masha - Home activities #2

Noldus

6 hours ago, rado07 said:

At some point, normal life should start again
many people become impatient
and I hope that Eva can visit Masha in Italy this year
(but hope dies last) 😥

Same. And I'm not even hoping to see Eva in a sexual situation. It would just be great to see her again. 

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Same. And I'm not even hoping to see Eva in a sexual situation. It would just be great to see her again. 

the last I heard from Eva she was looking for an apartment in Moscow and roommates to share the rent
However, it was a few months ago, and I don't know whether it worked

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

the last I heard from Eva she was looking for an apartment in Moscow and roommates to share the rent

Moscow is very expensive , unless having a fixed job , it is really difficult to make it . It is also one more proof that anyone who had a paid apartment from RLC and living there , as soon as the “ certainty “ of RLC disappeared , must have struggled without a normal job . I hope and wish that it is all well not only with Eva but with many others 😔

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Moscow is very expensive , unless having a fixed job , it is really difficult to make it . It is also one more proof that anyone who had a paid apartment from RLC and living there , as soon as the “ certainty “ of RLC disappeared , must have struggled without a normal job . I hope and wish that it is all well not only with Eva but with many others 😔

please upload masha video definitely bbc sex

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Thank you so much for the information Rado.

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

I would love to see Eva in a real roommate apartment. That would be brilliant, I think.

• Like 1

Masha spending the night out , I think it is a long time she kind of “ disobeyed “ the restricting rules , if she ever has to be honest . In any case , perhaps a change of habits slowly and seeing her the way we know that she can be ☺️ always happy for her knowing that she breaks  her isolation , always very difficult when someone is so sickly not being able to be amongst people 

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

breakfast with the neighbor outside?
Masha brought back a tray with two cups

And last year rado07 just before she hit her foot this happened in the mornings, she always left with a tray of coffee in the mornings. I know from conversations that the roof of the building has a nice view.

• Like 1