Footy #1

nagachilli2

Germany vs. Hungary tomorrow won't be easy. They proofed to be difficult to play against. Already gave France some headache there. But I say a solid 2:0 for Germany. I hope for a miracle and Slovakia at least achieving a tie against Spain. The way they play this tournament Spain does not deserve to advance.
Sweden versus Poland I guess 2.0 for Poland and Portugal France I say 1:0 Portugal. 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We have a chance to meet you next Jabb...Are you shitting a brick?  🤣

Oh not really. But won't be easy for both sides to win. In your interest you just should not drag it out to the penalties 😂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh not really. But won't be easy for both sides to win. In your interest you just should not drag it out to the penalties 😂

One day we may win a penalty shootout, mind you I ain't holding my breath 😂

• Haha 1

Just gotta say, it's great talking to you guys... Our paths don't cross too often, because you generally follow VHTV, but it's nice to find some common ground. I barely watch RLC, tbh, because my sub elapsed (its a long, boring story) so I only have a handful of cams   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just gotta say, it's great talking to you guys... Our paths don't cross too often, because you generally follow VHTV, but it's nice to find some common ground. I barely watch RLC, tbh, because my sub elapsed (its a long, boring story) so I only have a handful of cams   

Likewise I really like our little banters and talks about football 😁

• Like 1