B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

The aura that Ariana has is incredible , I think that being so  natural and without pushing for anything to happen , I can only say that she is one of the top ever participants  in history of RLC even if she has around 2,5 months in the project ... excellent excellent casting 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Greece is very famous for the rock / metal bands and all the big names have appeared also here , mainly in Athens of course . In a way , they find it extraordinary that a country of 11 million people has such a big trend with this style of music . The problem is that all big events / concerts are happening in the summer and for me it will always be difficult to leave the island even for a couple of days to attend , but never say never 😎🤩😇

Things and pretty back to normal in Australia. The only thing left is to wear masks. Concerts are back on here, I expect all the big bands to tour here because of it.

to all of C.C and RLC..THIS well be the last. post from me ..after all the good and bad. post i have  did.to all i have  been a fan of both. RLC  AND C.C...FOR ALOT OF YEAR'S ..BUT MY BETTER HALF . SHOWED ME THAT RLC .IS JUST A  FANTASTY world..  and I have all that I need ..with my real life ..so this is saying bye .to all of the RLC GIELS AND TO CANCAPS..GOOD LUCK IN ALL BORTH DO...😘😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

to all of C.C and RLC..THIS well be the last. post from me ..after all the good and bad. post i have  did.to all i have  been a fan of both. RLC  AND C.C...FOR ALOT OF YEAR'S ..BUT MY BETTER HALF . SHOWED ME THAT RLC .IS JUST A  FANTASTY world..  and I have all that I need ..with my real life ..so this is saying bye .to all of the RLC GIELS AND TO CANCAPS..GOOD LUCK IN ALL BORTH DO...😘😘

yippeeeeeeeee

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Things and pretty back to normal in Australia. The only thing left is to wear masks. Concerts are back on here, I expect all the big bands to tour here because of it.

We are far from this to happen again here .. happy for all of the people there 😊😇

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We are far from this to happen again here .. happy for all of the people there 😊😇

Being COVID free is awesome no cases or deaths in 35 days now. We are free again!!!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Being COVID free is awesome no cases or deaths in 35 days now. We are free again!!!