B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

ย 

I see the whole thing ultimately as a lifting of a limitation. Something that, if done correctly, could make the apartments more realistic and therefore more exciting. I also believe that most people would get used to it and eventually even find the resulting real life situations more interesting.

BTW, it is not yet certain that Gina will move to B4. So far, all this is just one possibility among many. Much more likely she will simply leave the project, which I would find very sad. It is also possible that she will move into a couple apartment. Which I would find even better than her moving into B4. ๐Ÿ˜€

We will find out soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I simply do not understand this whole discussion. It should not be about how RLC can artificially restrict the appartments, but how RLC can finally make the appartments alive and exciting again.

I understand that some people here obviously have problems with their self-esteem and therefore become jealous of men in the appartments, but RLC should just ignore that. This whole vacation apartment situation is quite troublesome, considering that most of the residents are far away from their homes. To have such artificial restrictions on top of that I think it's absurd.

RLC should rather think about having a single male resident in each B1 and B2. ๐Ÿ˜

if the girls want male company they can invite men back, they dont have to have them living with them

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they have enough trouble recruiting girls already, that wont halp

What makes you think the girls don't would enjoy living with with an attractive guy in a shared apartment?

I guess, if RLC cast the right guys, it would even easier for them to find girls for the cast. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘ย  Most girls like guys, i think you know that. ๐Ÿ˜‡

ย 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1