B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

17 minutes ago, Mauri said:

In fact they are against seeing guys, and as I wrote before, considering B4 is becoming for couples, if only N&B and L&A remained, it would be fine to put an end to the shows, and yes, she had massages, but it didn't go as usual, with the ending of all naked or collective masturbation, and what they usually do, indeed, after each massage they dressed

Ahhh...that's not what I heard but it doesn't really matter, if you like the guys being there and that is what you want to pay for then more power to you!!

3 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

je m'attendais à une prestation en B1 de H, très déçu, ce soir on aura droit aux pitreries du bovin imbu aux gouts vestimentaires  exécrables ! roucoulades, gloussements, et oeil de biche de H, devant le poulpe desséché = N

What colour is the sky in your world, LUCKY?...😵

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just a joke there happyone, don't get your depends in a bunch!

I didn't--- but I must admit that because of my hormone treatment for prostate and bladder cancer, that is exactly what has happened. 

And BTW---I don't have to wear depends just yet--😏

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ahhh ... non è quello che ho sentito ma non importa, se ti piace la presenza dei ragazzi ed è per questo che vuoi pagare allora più potere per te !!

Ho detto che non mi piacciono i ragazzi, rileggi i miei post

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

I didn't--- but I must admit that because of my hormone treatment for prostate and bladder cancer, that is exactly what has happened. 

And BTW---I don't wear depends yet--😏

Are you cancer free?  That's the only thing I care about!!  The depends was just me being an asshole....sorry about that sir!!

Just now, Mauri said:

I said I don't like guys, re-read my posts

OK but that's not what I was referring to when I said..."that's not what I heard".  I heard that after the massage and the all so popular communal bath, Holly and Gina were in the living room acting their same ole slutty self.  Now if that is wrong and you see it differently than the person who told me, then as if should be, one's interpretation of how he watched it vs. your interpretation.

By the way, I'm glad that I didn't miss read you and you are one of the one's that doesn't want to see the guys present!!