Ruth & Marry (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Has Kate gone straight?

I find it incredibly, and I mean INCREDIBLY annoying when a gorgeous girl who is in a boring lesbian relationship finally decides to fuck a guy only after she becomes unattractive. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Kate the attractive one in that group? And now she's put on a ton of weight and I can't even be bothered to care that she's finally fucking a guy.

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I find it incredibly, and I mean INCREDIBLY annoying when a gorgeous girl who is in a boring lesbian relationship finally decides to fuck a guy only after she becomes unattractive. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Kate the attractive one in that group? And now she's put on a ton of weight and I can't even be bothered to care that she's finally fucking a guy.

The attractive one always was Vicky

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ok then, then I guess it didn't matter anyway. Still, it's a fear of mine.

But you are right Kate gained some weight. Still interesting she "became" bisexual or maybe always was and just surpressed it while she was with Vicky. But TBH I never believed in any of them being strictly lesbian.