Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-a

ddhm

On 1/8/2021 at 9:02 PM, Daleys said:

Honestly if they are friends with them then I certainly won't be tuning into the apartment because you can bet they will be shows. The whole girls on vacation gang will be round for the endless shows. And i certainly won't be watching Gina and Curly fucking in the guest room because they will.

I really believe that some of the girls we know from GOV could be really interesting in a couple apartment, together with their real relationship and real friends. Kristy and the angels have shown, at least in times, what is possible away from the shows. 3

No, the problem is the shows, not the people. As soon as RLC stops promoting this bullshit shows and only rewards real life, it could get much better even in GOV.

• Like 1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I saw the guy for the first time I knew I had seen him on RLC before. Someone was talking about a possible friend to Cesar so I looked for "clues" and sorry for most of you but Zac is Curly's friend. Their group loves to party and are often with girls so we might be entitled to something similar to C&Y

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, jackassforlife said:

When I saw the guy for the first time I knew I had seen him on RLC before. Someone was talking about a possible friend to Cesar so I looked for "clues" and sorry for most of you but Zac is Curly's friend. Their group loves to party and are often with girls so we might be entitled to something similar to C&Y

spacer.png

• Sad 1

Not bein able to see the screens for a while I was kind of hoping it would not be the Dude, but the Dude's busty girlfriend and a new boyfriend. But it's not, I can see from picture section. She doesn't look like any of Carla & Yanai's friends, so I guess we can finally put any further wet dreams to bed...for now at least. I think rlc has gotten enourmously boring in the last few months (since you know who finally left) and I don't really have much hope it will change. 

2 hours ago, jackassforlife said:

Quand j'ai vu le gars pour la première fois, je savais que je l'avais déjà vu sur RLC. Quelqu'un parlait d'un ami possible à Cesar alors j'ai cherché des "indices" et désolé pour la plupart d'entre vous, mais Zac est l'ami de Curly. Leur groupe adore faire la fête et est souvent avec des filles, donc nous pourrions avoir droit à quelque chose de similaire à C&Y

Qui est le fournisseur César ou Zac ? 🤣

Avant-hier j'ai vu Zac fumer du cannabis et César et connu pour fournir de la drogue à B4 j'espère sincèrement que vous vous trompez et qu'ils ne sont pas amis 😟

Who is the César or Zac supplier? 🤣

The day before yesterday I saw Zac smoking cannabis and César and known to supply drugs to B4 I sincerely hope you are wrong and that they are not friends 😟

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Qui est le fournisseur César ou Zac ? 🤣

Avant-hier j'ai vu Zac fumer du cannabis et César et connu pour fournir de la drogue à B4 j'espère sincèrement que vous vous trompez et qu'ils ne sont pas amis 😟

Who is the César or Zac supplier? 🤣

The day before yesterday I saw Zac smoking cannabis and César and known to supply drugs to B4 I sincerely hope you are wrong and that they are not friends 😟

I have long been in favour of the legalisation of cannabis.

• Upvote 1