Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

of course they can, as members may be unhappy to only see an empty apartment 80% of the time and the remaining 20% are for masturbating shows
I am surely caricature but we are not so far from this kind of scenario
It's been almost two years since Leora is in the Czech Republic and a year for Malia and I find it quite frustrating to only have what these two girls are giving us, even if it makes them happy
We are not far from the behavior of cams girls who simply come to do their show of the day in the studio dedicated only to this and who resume their little life once the show ends outside the cameras
For my part, I think that as subscribers we deserve better but that remains only my point of view

An insinuation that they may only be in the apartment 20% of the time, and not be 80% of the time couldn't be farther from the actual reality, and honest truth moos. For my part, I think that as members of this forum site, we deserve more of actual reality based commentary regardless of other opinion related matters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The insinuation that they may only be in the apartment 20% of the time, and not be 80% of the time couldn't be farther from the actual reality, and honest truth moos. For my part, I think that as members of this forum site, we deserve more of actual reality based commentary regardless of other opinion related matters.

we can do statistics if you want but I'm not sure you really like the results 🤣

On the other hand, it's funny that everyone prefers to note the figures in my comments and not the sentence I wrote after and which allows these same figures to be put into perspective.
Why are you guys so defensive? 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, moos54 said:

On the other hand, it's funny that everyone prefers to note the figures in my comments and not the sentence I wrote after and which allows these same figures to be put into perspective.

There's no statistics necessary in regards to actual reality and honesty.  On the other hand, doesn't it seem quite peculiar how other's with opinions of negativity on any certain matters, seem compelled often more times than not, to paint a picture with a broad brush (so to speak), of even more of other negativity when attempting to explain or show cause or any reasoning for any particular suggestions of negativity ? It certainly has seemed that way to me often at times with some in life.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I could ask Why are you on your offensive streak !  Simply admit that you do not like the lifestyle of this apartment ! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Perhaps this being your basis for fact, might have something to do with our opinions!   Using the verb definition !

Capture_2021_05_02_14_55_18_676.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Calle said:

Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows 

I think this is the topic but you are posting everything possible.

Talk to the moderator who is also posting . 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, scutus said:

In my opinion chasing potentials is like chasing the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Also, at the onset of RLC, there was only one room mates apartment, that being the lesbian couple Ana, and Dana, who only were a part of the RLC project for a little over a month. The remainder of the original apartments were heterosexual couples. Should you wish to take a look at the real old days.

I think the real problem you have is that Leora is the only survivor of the apartments that were shut down in Russia. Please do not base the expectations of "everyone " on your own personal opinions. My expectations of the current tenants in this apartment have not waivered, nor will they.  

EVERYONE, does not try to run the tenants out of the apartments that do not suit their needs, whim, or deviant desires. If the tenants in that apartment does not suit them.

I have not went to the apartments where the actions of the tenants are totally ridiculous in my opinion , and continually prate my displeasure on the regular posters of those apartments.

I find no pleasure in that disruptive tactic. Knowing full well CamCaps does not dictate RLC policies ! 

I have no problem that Leora is the only Russian still in the project, she has never been my favorite so whether or not she is present in RLC really does not affect me, sorry

I just know Leora has always been critical of GOVs and now she does exactly the same as they do, it's still funny don't you think?

Besides, isn't it you (I'm talking about all those who defend LEora) also who criticize the GOV girls and their shows? whereas now that Leora is doing the same thing, it's no longer a problem at al, it's still funny don't you think? 

At least I stay true to my convictions, be it GOV, COV or Leora, I don't like shows 😁

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, scutus said:

I could ask Why are you on your offensive streak !  Simply admit that you do not like the lifestyle of this apartment🤣

For once we agree, I don't really like cam girls lifestyle 🤣

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have no problem that Leora is the only Russian still in the project, she has never been my favorite so whether or not she is present in RLC really does not affect me, sorry

I just know Leora has always been critical of GOVs and now she does exactly the same as they do, it's still funny don't you think?

Besides, isn't it you (I'm talking about all those who defend LEora) also who criticize the GOV girls and their shows? whereas now that Leora is doing the same thing, it's no longer a problem at al, it's still funny don't you think? 

At least I stay true to my convictions, be it GOV, COV or Leora, I don't like shows 😁

You call the actions of the tenants "shows". I prefer to call it entertainment .  We will continue to disagree on the terminology of the actions of the tenants. 

It is by your very definition that I spend virtually no time watching the GOV, COV apartments. Individuality persists !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For once we agree, I don't really like cam girls lifestyle 🤣

But yet you are a member of this CamCaps site. The hysterically laughing emoji may certainly apply to you moos.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3