Luna & Zac - home activities topic #8

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

ย 

For ages now I hear these unteachable RLC defenders. This glass-is-at-least-not-completely-empty philosophy is of no use to anyone. It would have been best if she had just showered normally, or if she does not agree with the idea of RLC, find another apartment.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Sorry I don't see your point here...They don't need defending because they did nowt wrong...In fact Luna acted quickly. You lost me with the glass thing...Yes, it would've been better for her to shower normally, but that was her choice, and reprimanded for bending the rules...and 'find another apt' WTF!!...Maybe she should've broke in to the neighbours and showered there...

Ridiculous post as usual...sorry

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry I don't see your point here...They don't need defending because they did nowt wrong...In fact Luna acted quickly. You lost me with the glass thing...Yes, it would've been better for her to shower normally, but that was her choice, and reprimanded for bending the rules...and 'find another apt' WTF!!...Maybe she should've broke in to the neighbours and showered there...

Ridiculous post as usual...sorry

ย 

As I said, I think it is wrong to defend the deliberate blocking of cameras. This camera view is what customers pay for.

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

ย 

As I said, I think it is wrong to defend the deliberate blocking of cameras. This camera view is what customers pay for.

ย 

ย 

Ok...I've lost the will to live...The guest didn't fucking know she couldn't do that...She's a crazy girl, or haven't you been following the story?
If it was a tenant, I'd agree with you...

...and why do you always type in bold?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...I've lost the will to live...The guest didn't fucking know she couldn't do that...She's a crazy girl, or haven't you been following the story?

Because obviously writing in bold text gives a higher chance to get the point across ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

ย 

The guest does not interest me that much, I think the whole thing is more a matter of principle.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/21/2021 at 9:57 AM, jagermonster11 said:

Not that I'm one to judge but clearly has thinning hair which is a symptom of bulimia due to lack of proper nutrition.ย 

Sad that she has the body of a delicious adult and the emotions of a three year old child.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

ย 

The guest does not interest me that much, I think the whole thing is more a matter of principle.

Jesus fucking Christ!!

The guest is the issue here, so youย should interest you if you want to continue with this fucking stupid discussion!! She is the reason why you're banging on about it...

Ok, I've just drawn the line under this ridiculous discussion...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Jesus fucking Christ!!

The guest is the issue here, so youย should interest you if you want to continue with this fucking stupid discussion!! She is the reason why you're banging on about it...

Ok, I've just drawn the line under this ridiculous discussion...

ย 

That is a big misinterpretation on your side. Don't panic, others have also made this mistake. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am also annoyed by the shows of Leora and Malia, although I am not interested in these girls either, especially since they give shows.

What I don't like about blocking the camera, just like with the shows, is that it contradicts the idea of real life. That's what I talk about a lot here, in case you haven't noticed. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1