Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

Leora and Malia are two appealingly attractive women who also happen to be roommates and close friends that are quite intriguing at times, and especially when they choose to share some of their feelings of sensuality towards one another that is at times usually beneficial to them both. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Brainwave! Talk of how things can adapt. Well, we haven't seen a combination. Yet.

Massage night, when it gets to that part, Bring in the toy! Emotions already heightened, employing that at that moment, well......Things could explode!

But even little things they have tried and left behind, like one night they were breathing on each other as they played at the end, that worked for both of them that night, yet haven't done it since. Worth trying again on certain areas!

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Leora and Malia are two appealingly attractive women who also happen to be roommates and close friends that are quite intriguing at times, and especially when they choose to let some of their feelings of sensuality be known towards one another that is at times usually beneficial to them both. 

Yet , can you please explain this translation recently posted by The Wedge ? Could anyone of us be - better say , have you ever personally been - like this towards a long life loyal friend ? If you will to answer of course because since a week or more that this has been posted , I haven’t seen anyone who is praising the relation and the friendship of the girls to have anything to say about this - very serious accusations in my eyes and moral beliefs - . 

Here it is what Leora said about Malia to fresh the memory .. 

“ 

She has been on Skype to her friend Alexandra in St Petersburg  and was complaining that Malia is dull, boring, has no personality and is an embarrassment when they are out together with some of Leoras friends..

Leora does not want to hurt her by telling her to leave and find another place to go to because as she said, " she is a long standing friend,but she was not aware of what it would be like living with each other " 

Intellectually they are on different levels and this is also proving a difficulty for Leora to cope with.

She also mentioned that when Malia was away for the week that she felt more relaxed and happier because she could do what she wanted to do and stated that she enjoyed her dancing and the freedom to do it.

She says that she cannot wait for the borders to open properly to pack her off back home to Russia...Leora seems to think it will still take until the autumn.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Yet , can you please explain this translation recently posted by The Wedge ? Could anyone of us be - better say , have you ever personally been - like this towards a long life loyal friend ? If you will to answer of course because since a week or more that this has been posted , I haven’t seen anyone who is praising the relation and the friendship of the girls to have anything to say about this - very serious accusations in my eyes and moral beliefs - . 

“ 

She has been on Skype to her friend Alexandra in St Petersburg  and was complaining that Malia is dull, boring, has no personality and is an embarrassment when they are out together with some of Leoras friends..

Leora does not want to hurt her by telling her to leave and find another place to go to because as she said, " she is a long standing friend,but she was not aware of what it would be like living with each other " 

Intellectually they are on different levels and this is also proving a difficulty for Leora to cope with.

She also mentioned that when Malia was away for the week that she felt more relaxed and happier because she could do what she wanted to do and stated that she enjoyed her dancing and the freedom to do it.

She says that she cannot wait for the borders to open properly to pack her off back home to Russia...Leora seems to think it will still take until the autumn.

First of all DD, I'm going to have to call BS to all of it.  If Leora really wanted Malia gone there ARE arrangements that could be made (Corona or no Corona) to get her back to Russia.  Did Leora make a mistake in bringing Malia to Prague, with the thinking that her apartment would suddenly become a blockbuster, apparently so.  I think Malia has found a lover in Prague and is by no means in any hurry to return to Russia.  Sorry, I don't believe a word of it!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First of all DD, I'm going to have to call BS to all of it.  If Leora really wanted Malia gone there ARE arrangements that could be made (Carona or no Carona) to get her back to Russia.  Did Leora make a mistake in bringing Malia to Prague, with the thinking that her apartment would suddenly become a blockbuster, apparently so.  I think Malia has found a lover in Prague and is by no means in any hurry to return to Russia.  Sorry, I don't believe a word of it!!

You can doubt the translation by asking @The Wedgeif it is real or not , I totally believe it ... plus , it hasn’t been refuted by anyone else who understands Russian and observes this apartment since the day it was first posted . I can only say for sure that hardcore fans have not posted any opinion regarding this - serious in my opinion - issue ,on the contrary ,  on the day it was posted it was one of the busiest thread days for this apartment with comments made by many other members of the forum who occasionally post at the L&M 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You can doubt the translation by asking @The Wedgeif it is real or not , I totally believe it ... plus , it hasn’t been refuted by anyone else who understands Russian and observes this apartment since the day it was first posted . I can only say for sure that hardcore fans have not posted any opinion regarding this - serious in my opinion - issue ,on the contrary ,  on the day it was posted it was one of the busiest thread days for this apartment with comments made by many other members of the forum who occasionally post at the L&M 

First, you have to understand that today is the first day in a long time that I have actually read any of the posts for this apartment and that was just out of curiosity to see if anything has changed....and needless to say it hasn't.

Secondly,  I stand by what I said and that is....if Leora wanted Malia gone, she would be......end of story!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First, you have to understand that today is the first day in a long time that I have actually read any of the posts for this apartment and that was just out of curiosity to see if anything has changed....and needless to say it hasn't.

Secondly,  I stand by what I said and that is....if Leora wanted Malia gone, she would be......end of story!!

Nobody opposes  your opinion as you can see , you just say what you think , I don’t find anything wrong with that . 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Who in their right mind would return to Russia anyway. O HF Corona has two o's. he, he.

Thank you, i should have reread what i was going to post before posting....it's corrected now.  As for your returning to Russia comment, I totally agree with you.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Question: Would you (theoretically and if you were a fake lesbian) touch the vagina of another person, or place a dildo on another person's vagina, to help bring her to orgasm, if you had disdain for her?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

“ 

If Leora said these thing I would be very disappointed with her. It's OK to think these things and be frustrated by a friend but to say these out loud to another friend shows great disloyalty to someone she considers a long standing friend. As a character assassination it doesn't come any more damning.  Dull, boring, has no personality and is an embarrassment....Intellectually on different levels.... 

Leora should hang her head in shame if this is how she feels about her 'friend'.  Loyalty is a treasured trait in a friend. Sadly betrayal of a friend is the work of a flawed human being.

I want to believe she didn't say it and sincerely hope she didn't

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Howard said:

Vraag: Zou je (theoretisch en als je nep-lesbienne was) de vagina van iemand anders aanraken, of een dildo op de vagina van iemand anders plaatsen om haar tot een orgasme te brengen, als je minachting voor haar had?

Voor geld € wordt veel gedaan