B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

57 minutes ago, Noldus said:

.-14 C here today .... and cold wind from the North... 
Siberian cold is expected in the future - wind from the east

It's supposed to get back above the freezing mark by Monday so the cold will be heading somewhere else.  

20 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

re emmett111 Just on ths drugs thng, we smoked weed quite regularly and some did LSD (1970's) but I am told the weed on the market these days is far stronger than we used. Its the hard drugs which wreck lives and I would hate to see these peole hooked. I made some harsh comments about Zac when he came on the scene after see him put together some 'ingredients' in a smoke. I have'nt been with the site long enough to know Cesar but he appears to be of the same mold.

like i said before Bogdan Ceaser and Daniel have all supplied coke at one party or another but i want to be clear i never did meth or heroin ,but still smoke a bunch of weed and yes it kicks ass now days and have done coke a lot in the past which is what these guys do but people can actualy do drugs and keep it under control just do it at parties or only if someone else is supplying it how many just do it on weekends all people ever hear about is the ones that cant handle it and most of them already have a addictive personality like the ones that become alcoholics or cant quit smoking or just like not everyone who drinks becomes a alcoholic not everyone who does drugs becomes a addict

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

says a lot when people are chatting about the weather!! Well its a balmy 7C here in the UK

In normal days I would be off to SE asia now to see my Thai friend. A whole year since I've seen her and enjoyed her wonderful skills ☹️

So she's a good cook?...😏