B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There is not hot water in Barcelona to thaw that ICE that engulfs  Serafailure. Not even the super sexed Claire has a chance to thaw the Frozen one. "THE ICE PRINCESS" wears her crown proudly.

Claire needs to get out of that bathtub soon before it freezes solid as a rock !!!

• Haha 2

Never really occurred to me before last night, seeing Sera lying in the bath with Claire how buoyant large tits are as they “floated” in the water. Now there’s a nice mathematical conundrum to calculate the buoyancy factor for large tits. Nothing else to do during lockdown; only trouble is I need a nice pair of large tits to work on 🤔🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Never really occurred to me before last night, seeing Sera lying in the bath with Claire how buoyant large tits are as they “floated” in the water. Now there’s a nice mathematical conundrum to calculate the buoyancy factor for large tits. Nothing else to do during lockdown; only trouble is I need a nice pair of large tits to work on 🤔🤣

i also noticed them bobbing around like dead fish.

it's been said before, ariana crouching in the tub.

and when friends get together let's bate, women really are from venus

16 hours ago, maxfactor said:

...and they are supposed to be under lockdown.  I think RLC might be in a bit of a bind on this.

Personally, I hope they get issued the biggest fine that is humanly possible!!  They show no regard for the pandemic the world is in today!

16 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Current Spanish guidelines...

Different households are not allowed to meet indoors in private homes (unless it is to provide care or assistance to a vulnerable person).

LMAO even though they were all from different households they did provide care to a vulnerable person....Claire LMAO

6 hours ago, happyman88 said:

and a big set of calipers!!