Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

2 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Someone here said she appears to be' unsure of her prescence' which I agree with. Either its a very good front or she is a fragile person who goes along with whatever is happening. But then again she seems happy to sit on her bed, yak on the phone etc. intriuging. The bate was well worth watching for those who missed it! 😜

Every bate of Holly is enjoyable , mostly because she hardly  ever bates  for the cameras ( in my opinion at least )and she uses mostly her fingers than a vibrator . At the end , I believe she doesn’t give a shit about the cameras , where she should position herself for better angles and so on , something that lots of tenants do . In my eyes , this is what makes her exceptional but as I have said , I think she is not having fun being there anymore and it is like “ where can I be better than here during these stupid times “ and that’s why she keeps on being part of RLC while I think at the same time she is examining her options . 

Conclusion is that Holly will always remain in history of RLC as the tenant that her appreciation and acceptance by the viewers , members and fans can reach a definitive 90% .. I can’t honestly think of any comment being negative towards her in all of her appearances 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I was also carried away speaking about Holly and I apologize .. but it is still UM so ..😔

I've done that several times before. It's easy to follow the conversation without realising the original post was OT, and requires someone else to notice it...

Si l'appartement ferme je conseille RLC d'en ouvrir un autre ailleurs car il est clair que les voisins ont dans le collimateur cet appartement alors quels que soient les locataires qu'ils mettront ils se feront sortir au moindre tapage nocturne à moins qu'ils ne mettent des locataires retraités 🤣 je ne vois pas de solution.

If the apartment closes, I advise RLC to open another elsewhere because it is clear that the neighbors have this apartment in their sights so whatever tenants they put they will be released at the slightest noise at night unless they put retired 🤣 tenants I see no other solution.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, scoutouyoufe a dit :

Si l'appartement ferme je conseille RLC d'en ouvrir un autre ailleurs car il est clair que les voisins ont dans le collimateur cet appartement alors quels que soient les locataires qu'ils mettront ils se feront sortir au moindre tapage nocturne à moins qu'ils ne mettent des locataires retraités 🤣 je ne vois pas de solution.

If the apartment closes, I advise RLC to open another elsewhere because it is clear that the neighbors have this apartment in their sights so whatever tenants they put they will be released at the slightest noise at night unless they put retired 🤣 tenants I see no other solution.

abide by the rules pretty simple.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Suffit juste de trouver un couple moins bruyant, à l'image de Martina et Alberto ou Linda et Tibor 

58 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

1 solution would be to turn their music down a bit...😏