Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

My rights end where other people's rights begin

The fact that it is my house does not give me the right to do whatever I want, for example listen to loud music

There are working neighbors, you can't disturb other people's peace and quiet.

Zac looks Venezuelan, people from that country have a bad reputation in South America....

RLC it is written that maybe they will come back...let's see what happens....
Raul and Desiree's apartment will be free?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, J0kk3r said:

If the RLC receive enough complaints from a number of their subscribers, we now know, if we did not before, that they will take action, and will do so, no matter how popular the persons are with others, who did not complain.

I just hope that those that did complain will learn from the results and think twice before complaining again.

Or maybe they think they're some kind of heroic sheriffs who have the right to annihilate any person that step a little out of line! 

I can see that you are new to RLC, they don't give a shit about what the subscribers say, if they changed the tenants it's because something was wrong, considering that they were Cesar's friends, it seems normal to me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, redole1999 said:

Lets not paint luna as the butter wouldn't melt Geordie lass, she also knew the score, to blame zac alone is just ridiculous.

I agree...As much as I love Luna, she was equally to blame for the noise...They're both young, so hopefully they'll learn lessons from this, and come back a little older, wiser and more mature...

• Like 1

What a bullshit.One of the few interesting girls(Luna)rlc still had.That talked in a language many of us understand.One less reason to continue in rlc and pay it.Seems like cant get things right anymore.Will renew this month for one month to see if house is reopen(but seems its closed for good)or a new house with a new interesying couple opens..but its rlc bet will be just shows after shows during the month.For the first time sinse i joined rlc i dont have real good reasons to pay,i like M&A but they dont have guests anymore,K&S look always bored and only excited when is time to go vacations,then there is Masha..probrably the only place that still can give surprises because guests could apear without expecting.Man with C&Y(best residents they had)they sayed the same..they might return..and nothing.Now Luna might return..in what fashion..in some bs boring COV style or someyhing!?At least they now have more cams avaliable..so they can put even more cams in gov and dolls houses.Fok this.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

I can see that you are new to RLC, they don't give a shit about what the subscribers say, if they changed the tenants it's because something was wrong, considering that they were Cesar's friends, it seems normal to me.

Then you must be blind, because you see nothing!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kokiuh27 said:

My rights end where other people's rights begin

The fact that it is my house does not give me the right to do whatever I want, for example listen to loud music

There are working neighbors, you can't disturb other people's peace and quiet.

Zac looks Venezuelan, people from that country have a bad reputation in South America....

RLC it is written that maybe they will come back...let's see what happens....
Raul and Desiree's apartment will be free?

wow i havent seen desiree apartment for a while