Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

They will probably come back soon
Rlc had the same problem with Kitty and Smith when they arrived at the project, the neighbors complained they were making too much noise and a few months later the couple returned to the apartment we now know

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

They will probably come back soon
Rlc had the same problem with Kitty and Smith when they arrived at the project, the neighbors complained they were making too much noise and a few months later the couple returned to the apartment we now know

The only noise Kitty & Smith made was Kitty and her screams of rage whenever Smith fucks up.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

are we assuming it is the noise and not the activities of FG? lets be honest this has to be known surely by the RLC department. 

The neighbors came several times to complain directly about the noise, so yes it is more than likely that this is the problem rather than the actions of FG

• Upvote 1

If the RLC receive enough complaints from a number of their subscribers, we now know, if we did not before, that they will take action, and will do so, no matter how popular the persons are with others, who did not complain.

I just hope that those that did complain will learn from the results and think twice before complaining again.

Or maybe they think they're some kind of heroic sheriffs who have the right to annihilate any person that step a little out of line! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, J0kk3r said:

If the RLC receive enough complaints from a number of their subscribers, we now know, if we did not before, that they will take action, and will do so, no matter how popular the persons are with others, who did not complain.

I just hope that those that did complain will learn from the results and think twice before complaining again.

Or maybe they think they're some kind of heroic sheriffs who have the right to annihilate any person that step a little out of line! 

what are you going on about? complain about what

Nobody knows why they are gone but from the update it seems like its more that they can't use the flat to record in and nothing to do with Z & L

35 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

ok thanks, well I'm afraid they only have themselves to blame🤨 

They only have Zac to blame, him and his dumb music

I'm going to miss these two, they made me sub and now what? I'm not watching the boring lesbeans sit on the sofa with sad faces while they masterbate for 4 hours 

good bye Luna