Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

At least some minimal info,something..Never seen or been subscribed to an company that treat their c!ients so shitt way as rlc.Makes me wonder how the hell there is still people defending them to death🙁.

We’re still waiting for an explanation for the disappearance of the Russian apartments, so a 24-hour UM.... 😁

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

The RLC Ship is has been slowly sinking since June of 2019 and it's keeps going a little deeper each passing day.  

What will they do if their anchor Tenants just decide to say fuck it they've had enough.

Leora has 8 years,  Masha at almost 5 and a half years,  Linda & Tibor 4 years, Martina & Alberto almost have 4 years in, Kitty & Smith have been around for bit as well. These people are not a live forever on cam there will come at some point they are going to say it's time to move on and begin their next chapter of life without cams.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The RLC Ship is has been slowly sinking since June of 2019 and it's keeps going a little deeper each passing day.  

What will they do if their anchor Tenants just decide to say fuck it they've had enough.

Leora has 8 years,  Masha at almost 5 and a half years,  Linda & Tibor 4 years, Martina & Alberto almost have 4 years in, Kitty & Smith have been around for bit as well. These people are not a live forever on cam there will come at some point they are going to say it's time to move on and begin their next chapter of life without cams.

That’s an excellent post with nothing more than real facts 🤗

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They need some English apartments

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If they move the operation to the North American Continent they'll have all kinds of English speaking tenants.

any reason why there? I was thinking more that they could find english people in spain or even open up in the UK, maybe start with 1 flat and see how it goes

• Like 1

Goodbye me lovely little Geordie lass. It's been a pleasure to get to know you for this short time. 

I hope you find somewhere soon to live. Stay healthy and happy, and good luck with your Spanish exams...

You were a breathe of fresh air and I'm gonna miss you sooooooooooooo much 😢

You have your whole life ahead of you, so choose carefully...

...and check out where your volume control is on your speaker!!!

Take care Luna
Lots of Love
Naga ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2
  • Sad 1